Guide / News & Sneak Peeks / Videos / Tour
Island Extras: Printable Poster / Champions Map
When danger lurks, and criminals hide around every corner, you need the best detective money can buy. That detective is not Timmy Failure — but don’t try to tell him that. You’re about to come face to face with the craziest cast of characters ever to appear on a Poptropica Island. Trying to solve this mystery is only the beginning!
These pictures are collected in your Poptropica photo album in the profile section. Click to enlarge.
- Timmy Failure Island is Poptropica’s 44th island, and it was released to members on September 17, 2015 with a demo for non-members. It was available to the public starting October 6th, 2015.
- This island is the first time that the characters and world of Timmy Failure, the sponsored series this island is based on, have appeared in full color anywhere.
- Crispy Rice treats are a reference to Rise Krispies treats.
- The island takes place as a flashback. It begins with a flash forward to the ending, where you, Timmy, and Corrina Corrina are all covered in trash. After some dialogue, you recall what actually happened, at which point you begin the actual island quest.
- Timmy Failure author Stephan Pastis introduced the island to Poptropica fans in a teaser video where he repeated, “Timmy has no pants.”
- In the weeks leading up to the island’s early access release, you could collect a new prize every Thursday when you talked to Timmy on Main Street. Every week the street would also slowly go from black-and-white to being more colored in. The prizes include: 50 credits, a Total Costume, a Timmy Failure Poster, a Timmy Failure Coloring Poster, 75 credits to buy a Timmy Failure Scarf, and a Greatness Flag. A Señor Burrito Follower was also leaked, and later the promo code was given out over the Poptropica mobile app.
For a written walkthrough with pictures, click on Guide at the top of this page.
discuss timmy failure island here~