Island Extras: Read the Graphic Novel / Desktop Wallpaper / Champions Map
A lost Viking settlement… an island unstuck in time… a magical map with power beyond understanding… and a devious plot that could unravel the very fabric of Poptropica! Join Mya, Oliver, and Jorge for a thrilling new adventure that lifts the veil from the greatest secret of all: the origin of Poptropica!
These pictures are collected in your Poptropica photo album in the profile section. Click to enlarge.
- Mystery of the Map Island is Poptropica’s 43rd island, and it was released to members on May 21, 2015 and June 11, 2015 for non-members.
- Common room: Vikings’ Grotto
- Mystery of the Map Island tells the story of Poptropica’s origin. This story was conceived in the form of a screenplay by Jeff Kinney, Poptropica’s founder, around 2013.
- There is an official graphic novel based on this island, also called Mystery of the Map, which you can read by clicking here. A page of the novel was published every day on the Creators’ Blog in the days leading up to the announcement of the island.
- The Mystery of the Map story takes place in a time period where Vikings (c. late 8th to 11th centuries) and dodo birds (now extinct) roamed the earth.
- Members get a Dodo Bird and Pig Costume in the Poptropica Store!
- Everyone can also get Viking Shields (free in-game item) from the Store.
For a written walkthrough with pictures, click on Guide at the top of this page.
discuss mystery of the map island here~