Poppies 2016: Let the Voting Begin!

Update: Voting is now officially closed! Stay tuned here on the PHB for details on when the party/livestream will be occurring!

Poppies2016-Voting

Heyyo Poptropicans, it’s Ultimate iPad Expert here, welcome back to the second annual Poptropican Community Awards, known of course as The Poppies! After 6 days of intense work, our panel of expert nominators (aka you guys) have whittled down the nominations!

You know what that means. It’s time for the voting round! Each of the 18 categories have been narrowed down to the top 6 most nominated results (aside from Best Soundtrack from a Remade Island, since it only has 5 possible choices, and Best Current PHB Author, which has 7 since we’re not counting Fishy this year). Due to recent circumstances, Mighty Gamer has been added to the Former Author category and Koi is now in the running for Current!

And now it’s up to you all to decided who the winners must be! You can now cast your votes, so get a move on and cast your votes on the Voting Survey!

Check out this video about the voting round from Brave Tomato:

This voting round begins now and lasts through this upcoming Friday, July 22. We’ll be throwing a party on the PHC (Poptropica Help Chat) and hopefully hosting a livestream to announce the winners like last year. We want you guys to decide when the best time for this is. We were planning original for this to be on the 26th (the PHB’s birthday), but we’ve added a poll to the voting survey to let you guys decide when the best time is.

Be sure to stay tuned on the PHB for further Poppies details on our party and winner announcements. But for now…

Start your voting on our Voting Survey!

And if you vote, be sure to pick up your own special “I Voted” sticker:

PoppiesIVotedSticker

Meme King out. 👑

• Ultimate iPad Expert •

88 thoughts on “Poppies 2016: Let the Voting Begin!

1. Lucky Joker says:

I can’t believe I’ve been nominated fro “Community Appreciation Award”! Thanks so much guys! You all are awesome! It was so unexpected. :O 😛 POP on!

2. Zippy Coyote (@zippycoyotepop) says:

I’m voting for Perfect Sky as Community Appreciation. I like most of the other nominees, but love PPS’s videos so much! The movies made by her, they’re so creative and original.Although I like Tall Cactus so she would be second choice for that award. I don’t like Thinknoodles for it since he isn’t in this community and only makes walkthroughs which are boring. Best blog was a difficult decision to make for me and I chose Shaky Skunk’s blog. Hard choice but thats what I went with.

3. halosunshine230 says:

GOOOO PERFECTSKY! I wish I was as pro and as successful as you! Keep up the AWE- SOME work! (you do actually, make some awe-worthy vids! I love the Poptropica Chef series) WOO

• Some Guy says:

What I’m NOT glad about is that MY fanart didn’t make it. Though I guess that’s to even things out as I would easily dominate that section. So I’ll let it go this time,guys. This time.

4. Brave Dolphin says:

Tfw all your friends’ blogs are nominated and you don’t know who to choose 😦 these decisions are tough. Congrats to those nominated, by the way! 😀

5. Friendly Foot says:

There’s a new Nine Lives ad thing… It’s basically a game where Mr. Fuzzypants is chasing you and you have to run away. At the end a cat whisperer takes care of Mr. Fuzzypants and you get a ‘Mr. Fuzzypants’ follower and a cake toss thing in which you can press spacebar to shoot cake on another poptropican. Also.. I don’t know if this happened to anybody but after I did the mini-game I got these cute cat ears that only show up when I go inside the Nine lives room…