Reintroduction: Koi

Hi, I’m Koi.

koi spencerYou may remember me as Cobalt Spinner (or just Cobalt, or Spencer), a former PHB author. I’m back.

Listen – I’ve rewritten this post more times than anyone should consider normal. I can’t really find the right words to put out there for y’alls.

Please just ask anything in the comments, and I’ll address it. If I answered the same question already, I’ll still reply to it.

Better things coming.

-Koi (◑‿◐)

86 thoughts on “Reintroduction: Koi

• Koi says:

Well, I’ve had 3 pet koi bettas in the past. I started calling myself Koibalt on Discord amongst friends as a joke, and then just shortened it to ‘Koi’. I like the simplicity. 😛

• Koi says:

Oh boi.

So, the reason I quit because someone told me I had to make a big change. In general, I wasn’t happy. At all.

I failed to recognize what specifically made me unhappy. I thought any change in lifestyle would do the trick. I became worse then before. Every time I checked up on Discord for about 5 minutes, or an old friend – I felt every fiber of my eyelids holding back tears.

When I got that invite to the PHB over email and I felt the nostalgia, the fright, the adventure, I knew I made the right choice. I’m lucky enough to have the most supportive co-workers in cyberspace.

I hope I can bring more quality content than I ever did as Cobalt, trust me, I’m getting there.

• Koi says:

Haha thank you man ❤ All votes are going to be transferred to me as a CURRENT author, though so your vote will still help me out!! Thank you so very much! 😀 🙂

• Young Singer ♥ says:

( cough cough ) Re-addition ( coughs some more )
      also…
      ( Hugs Koi ) IM SO GLAD YOU’RE BACK! I forgot how funny you are until I read your previous posts. How could I?
      (P.S. Almost done with your Fan art! 😀 )

1. blue ice says:

just wondering, is that your new signature outfit? 🙂
    glad to have an author back btw and shame Mighty Gamer left :s

2. Magic Snowball says:

Well hello and welcome back! Either my memory isn’t working or I wasn’t around when you were originally here…so.. Regardless, welcome back!
    ~MS

3. Yujo_Jacy_the_Jumpy_Coyote says:

Welcome back, Spencer – glad to see you are back 🙂 . I was really surprised when I saw this post, but of the pleasant sort. Looking forward to counting your posts since we all know. . . . . you aren’t a counter 😉 .

4. spooky says:

couldn’t figure out how to put a pic in the comments but

heres the link to a pic i drew of your popsona, koi! X3 welcome back!