An End to a Mighty Short Journey

Hey there, Poptropicans.

PMFM21-mightygamer126This is Mighty Gamer – coming at you with bad news, instead of the usual good news (that being a news post or a sneak peeks post). I have decided to quit blogging, and not only that, I am also leaving the community entirely. And no, this is not a prank. I really am leaving.

I’d like to thank the authors who supported my blogging. Not only the authors from this here blog, but the authors from Explore, Collect, Compete, a blog I made on the 6th of November, 2015, as well. Even to the authors – well, former authors now – of The MEGA Poptropica Blog!, which is now inactive.

Also, a huge thanks to the commenters and likers, as well. Without you guys, I wouldn’t even be here to begin with. You were the biggest supporters of all.

Oh, right. And the reason I’m leaving. Well, I have many reasons, many of which I can’t name. For the reasons I can name, however…

To explain in the most simple way I can, I lost interest in Poptropica. Period. That alone is enough for me to quit. But there’s also school, and there are real life responsibilities I must attend to.

And family. That’s where my explanation gets cut short.

I apologize for not being here very long, but I did have a ton of fun while it lasted. Thank you for inviting me, Slanted Fish. I was warmly welcomed from the beginning and everyone’s been so nice to me, but I have to go now.

For the last time, ever,

– Mighty Gamer.

59 thoughts on “An End to a Mighty Short Journey

1. Tall Cactus says:

Goodbye, MG…
    You were such a great blogger and friend. Your blogging inspired me with my own blog. Good luck on the next chapter in your life, we’ll miss you! *starts crying*

2. Marshmallow says:

We’re going to miss you SO much, Mighty Gamer! You were a great author and I know that you will not be forgotten. Well, it’s time for me to knit that goodbye sweater again.

Yeah, Giant Hawk got a sweater like this when he left, too…

3. SlantedFish says:

Farewell, Gamer of Great Might! Thanks for all your contributions to the PHB and the Poptropica community at large. It’s sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best in everything to come. :’)

Here’s a goodbye pizza for you: 🍕

4. Lucky Joker says:

I’m really sad. 😥 I will miss you Mighty Gamer. Not that we were best friends of anything but hopefully we can still update one other once in a while or Discord.

5. Lucky Joker says:

On a further note, it would be awesome for the authors to enter you in the former PHB author category of this years Poppies. You weren’t here long, but are very deserving for the win! :”)

6. TheBravestOfHeros says:

I understand that your journey had to end so soon. I will always remember you! We will all miss you so much MG! 😥

7. MariotropicaX says:

I’m so sad. 😦 You will definitely be missed. I wish we could still nominate for the poppies, be cause I would nominate you for “Best Former Author”. Goodbye for the last time Mighty Gamer. Thou Mighty Gamer will be missed 😥

8. Ultimate iPad Expert says:

We’ll definitely miss having you on the PHB team, MG. Though short, your addition to the team was a very mighty one. (see what I did there?)
    I hope we can stay in touch still, perhaps on Hangouts. 🙂
    And of course, don’t forget to keep pushing trees. I’ll take over for you on Pop.

9. Orange Shell says:

No….!!!! Mighty Gamer…. don’t go! Wait. Are you leaving PTFP too? Lemme check…. nope, not posted she’s leaving yet.

10. shavone101 says:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Brave Dolphin says:

Such an amazing author. Sad to see you go, but I hope the best for you as you move on in life. So glad we became friends, em gee. ❤

12. Magic Snowball says:

I’ll miss ya, MG. You were a very good blogger. Excuse me while I go mourn about this tragedy. *walks to dark hallway*

13. Yujo_Jacy_the_Jumpy_Coyote says:

Really sad to see you go, Miga 😦 . I’ll remember you every time I push a push a tree, which admittedly isn’t very often. Good luck with whatever life throws your way – and stay determined~

14. Popular Wolf says:

Mama Bird Em Gee, you have changed my life in so many ways. I will never ever forget you and I hope we can still stay in touch. Please never forget about Mordred’s legs….. thank you for everything you have done for this community. EM I’M CRYINGGGGGG UGH I’M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCHHHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Good luck with everything, birb!! 💖💖💖

15. happy crab says:

Ik this is a little late, but…..
    OMGERSH I’LL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! The pain is real, but I also respect your opinion(s) to leave PHB. Good luck with school and other things, and you’ll always be remembered.

16. Lucky Wing says:

WHAT!!!!
    THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!!
    Why everyone was sad! Why i didn’t see you on the blog header!
    GASP!
    Well, i’m sorry you are leaving (What am i saying! left) the blog! *Eyes fill up with tear* But, from the family bit, i think i understand. I’m sorry about whatevers happening, (Unless it’s good, in which case YAY) but…
    Good bye.