Poptropican Meme Face Mondays: Round 31

Heyyo Poptropicans, it’s Ultimate iPad Expert here.

EverybodyGetsAMeme.png

You are all the proud new OWNers of a brand new meme face! I feel so excited I want to jump on a couch! Welcome to round thirty-one of PMFM (Poptropican Meme Face Mondays)!

PMFM-Round31

The lucky meme-faced Poptropicans this week are themadfeather, KittyHaze, and Magic Panda! And here are the memes:

Feel free to click on the images to view them in their full glory. 😛

Want your own meme face?

Well, it’s simple. Comment on the most recent PMFM post (just choose the one of the list here). Be sure to follow the criteria below:

• Very crucial: Wear the outfit you want to have in the meme face on Poptropica and keep it on for at least a week.
  • As mentioned, find the most recent PMFM post (it will be at the top of this list)
  • Include your Poptropican username in a comment.
  • Include the meme face you would like on your Poptropican in your comment (a link to an image of the meme is very preferred).
  • Post your comment and wait! (PMFM is operated on a first come-first serve basis, so your meme face will come after all of the ones before are released).
  • Just a note: You do not need to re-comment on newer posts if you haven’t gotten yours yet. Once I reply to your comment mentioning “You being added to the list,” then I have seen your comment and added it to my literal list, so yours will be made after each one before is made.

This completes round thirty-one of meme faces. Tune in next Monday for the next Poptropican Meme Face Mondays!

What do you think about this week’s meme faces? Comment below.

Meme King out. 👑

• Ultimate iPad Expert •

94 thoughts on “Poptropican Meme Face Mondays: Round 31

1. Popular Wolf says:

I don’t know, and I really don’t know. Where’s Subways? Oh, hey, Oprah.
    Noice memes once again, oh dank one! You know, you and Joshua remind me of Drake and Josh… especially the Oprah 😄

2. Maganashake says:

I’m maganashake and this is the meme I want! This is actually not how I spell in real lifehttps://www.google.com.sg/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.phone.baidu.com%2Fpublic%2Fuploads%2Fstore_7%2F1%2F2%2Fe%2F12efdb2344119a89e09dd4f4117d653b_200x200.png&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mobomarket.net%2Fdownload-troll-face-clock-widget-for-android-4294239550.html&docid=KXSca8S4ZWEVxM&tbnid=FFHQZK2qVvY-aM%3A&w=200&h=200&bih=989&biw=1920&ved=0ahUKEwimtrnG_czNAhVJMo8KHT62AjQQMwhXKBwwHA&iact=mrc&uact=8

3. orange shell says:

Super excited for my meme I have the day marked on my calendar and are going to post it on my blog that day (if you would like to visit me click on my blue name at the top of this post

4. Marshmallow says:

Hey UiPE! If my meme face is scheduled around August 29th, could my meme face be in that PMFM post? If not, that’s okay. Ugh, I hate commenting on my phone! If only there was a magical fairy that could beam down to earth and fix my computer. Sadly, I don’t think that’s possible. Sigh.

5. Brave Hero says:

Hey UiPE, can you make me a meme face? My username is smartcute5 and here’s the link to the meme face I want.

6. Rocky Rockstar (Mark) says:

Can you tell me when my meme face is coming (if possible, a date would be nice) so that I can mark it on my calendar? Thank you. I love your service and polite attitude. Did I spell adittude wrong? Did I do it again? Additude, Attidute. Attiddutte. I think I covered them all. lol