Adventure Pig Through the Looking Glass

Hey Poptropicans!

There’s a new ad on Home Island for Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass, a film coming to theaters this Friday. Watch the trailer and you’ll win a Cheshire Cat Follower! Girls will also get an Alice Costume while boys will get the (Mad) Hatter Costume. Creepy, or snazzy? 😸🎩

Anyway, thanks goes to Purple Claw and Cool Dolphin for the pictures.

In other news, pigs can now fly! Wait, what? That is, in Adventure Pig, the latest creation from Poptropica’s new parent company, StoryArc Media. Despite the similar graphics, it seems it is not related to Poptropica after all. This physics-based mobile game can be downloaded on iOS and Android, but only in Ireland and the Netherlands (it will be made available worldwide soon!).

Check out the trailer video, which uses music from Poptropica’s Monster Carnival Island:

By the way, if you’ve been keeping up with our ASG page (Avatar Studio Gift) here on the PHB, you may notice that we frequently add new ASGs to our collection! Recently we’ve added a couple of pieces of Crisis Caverns Clothing (from the upcoming underground island!), Dummy Dress-ups (which are not cloneable ASGs, but dummies you can copy from!), and lots more in other categories! Check it out!

But that’s not the only cheat-ridden way of accessing cool costumes these days! The PHB’s Cheats page now lists another tool that can allow you to easily modify your character’s clothing, account items, and much more – but in the interest of keeping it in the down-low, we don’t want to say too much here. Those of you who use the PHC may already be familiar with it as it’s been around for a while. 😉

If you’re interested, look for it on our Cheats page (hint: it starts with an “i” and ends in a “Pop”).

Until next time – stay popping, Poptropicans!

–🐠🐠

40 thoughts on “Adventure Pig Through the Looking Glass

1. Tall Cactus says:

Alice Ad: CREEPY
    Adventure Pig: Weird…kinda reminds me of Angry Birds a little…WAIT. The main character is a pig. And it’s pink, not green. Is Adventure Pig secretly an Angry Birds backstory?! Eh, whatever…
    Updated ASG: YASSSSSSS

2. Some Guy says:

I’ll be honest,I’m one of the few people who actually liked the 2010 rendition of Wonderland,so I’m looking forward to the sequel.

Ireland and Netherlands,eh? That’s-how do I put it-not a very big audience you’re aiming for there,StoryArc.

I don’t really need those cheats,though. Besides the costumes,everything about my account is 100% legit (and even then,the costumes are gotten through glitches (though in the case of the Mordred one,I obtained it through the contest)),and I want it to stay that way.

3. Yujo_Jacy_the_Jumpy_Coyote says:

For those that want to see what the Alice Through the Looking Glass items look like before checking the advertisement, here ya go:

4. Just a quick question... says:

Hey, so i tried downloading that iPop things but when i click on iPop-R3.exe it says:

This application was configured to use a bundled Java Runtime Environment but the runtime is missing or corrupted.

Any suggestions?

• lorsieab2 says:

Oh you have to extract everything from the zip file to somewhere else first. When clicking on that exe file you should get a prompt about extracting all files first, and if you click on that it should extract all your files to a new folder. It should work after that

• Yujo_Jacy_the_Jumpy_Coyote says:

In order to extract everything from a zip file into another folder, such as the iPop folder, you need to use a program such as 7zip or Winrar to get the job done. Once you download and install either of those programs, right click on iPop’s folder in your computer’s files and click “extract all” on the menu that comes up. Once you do so, open up the folder that was extracted and you can then run iPop. The password for public access is in the Read.Me file.

Hope this helps! If it still gives you a Java Runtime error, there might be something wrong with Java on your computer :/ .

5. Sierra says:

Wouldn’t it be great if there were a WonderLand Island? That would be THE BEST. ISLAND. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Young Singer says:

Me ) OOH! I LIKE THE IDEA! Roger! Jot that idea down!!
      Voice in the background ) But my name is-
      Me ) I SAID JOT IT!

• greedyshadow says:

The passants is killing me!! Legendary Swords is too good to be left alone. Especially for 4 or 5 years.

• Mighty Heart says:

But this one is interesting, I never liked the book, movie, and I didn’t like the island. I love Alice though.

• greedyshadow says:

Make that very creepy looking, I can’t stand to look at the ad at the side of the screen!!