No PMFM This Week

Heyyo Poptropicans, it’s Ultimate iPad Expert here.

PMFM-NoEp.png

As this graphic and name of the post say, there will be no meme faces this week.

I really hate that I can’t get them out this week, but it’s just too much to handle today. It’s past 11 pm now and I haven’t had time to work on them at all today.

This is because of a combination of multiple things. For one, I literally forgot that today was Monday until late this afternoon. So basically, I was being a total moron. XD

Secondly, if anyone has missed it, we had another author leave today, the circle man himself, Spencer. I really wanted to give that post the spotlight today. In case you’re curious, we are working on getting some new authors at the moment, so expect those sometime soon.

Lastly, my life is super crazy right now. For one, most of my school is ending basically anytime last week and this week. So, I have a lot of work to finish up and catch up for finishing.

So, yeh. That’s basically why there is no PMFM today, once again, I apologize. Because I am not having PMFM this week, I will release both this week and next week’s meme faces next week, so you’ll get double the memes next week. Hopefully that makes you guys okay with the skip.

Anyways, keep staying awesome everyone and look forward to next week!

Meme King out. 👑

• Ultimate iPad Expert •

70 thoughts on “No PMFM This Week

1. Marshmallow says:

Oh, it’s okay UiPE. You sorta managed to make a sad Poptropican Meme Face on your own Poptropican, and that’s enough memeiness for a day. I sort of spend a lot of time online XD. Anyway, I wonder who the new authors are going to be! *Paints welcome banner*. You spell that with two sevens, right? Lol, Spongebob quote.

• Ultimate iPad Expert says:

Thanks. 🙂 Hehe, yeh I guess I gave you guys some. 😛
      I wonder who the new authors will be, too. XD Haven’t picked em yet.
      And actually, it’s three sevens. Wait. That was a joke? Oh well, I can’t spell, I guess. (I attempt to make a joke, but fail)

2. Whovian-Pegasister says:

Ah, that’s okay. Life happens. You deserve a break. (Super excited to meet the new authors though!)

3. DJScratchStep says:

R. I. P. Spencer April 2016-May 2016

No need for a picture this time, UiPE. Spencer leaving is 2 sad. We all cri eeveertim (hehe, eevee from Pokemon)

4. Maroon Cheetah says:

Oh man! Spencer leaving! D: why is there a sudden authors’ curse :o, its fine that PMFM is not on, we all understand that you’re busy! (Nice little meme of urself though xd)

5. Young Singer says:

No Memes : I sad.
    Cobalt leaves : I even sadder.
    School almost out : I cri evereetiem*
    *because im getting homeschooled next year.

6. Lucky Wing says:

*stares at screen*
    Well, that explains why i didn’t see it. I wasn’t on at 11 your time!
    i think.
    Meh, who cares? Time Zones are hard.
    I’ll just go cry because Monday just wasn’t my day.
    And go eat chocolate.

• Mighty Heart says:

Yeah, I nominate Tall Cactus! And Young Singer! Wait! If I ask will you make them definitely not become one! Forget everything I said… *slowly backs into shadows*

• Ultimate iPad Expert says:

Hehe, nominate whoever you like, but it likely won’t play a role in the decision making process. 😛
        We’ve already created a shortlist and we’re working on narrowing it down right now.

• Lucky Wing says:

I nominate who Mighty Heart nominated!!

I wanna see that list.
        Must. See. List.
        I so want to be on the list!! But i don’t even have a gravatar!
        *pouts*
        I’m gonna go sit in the dark and eat bon bons.

• Ultimate iPad Expert says:

Hehe 😛
        You guys will see some of the people from the list, at least.
        Well, you should get a Gravatar. 👍 But feel free to eat bon bons, if you’d like. We appreciate bon bon-lovers here on the PHB.