Poptropican Meme Face Mondays: Round 24

Heyyo Poptropicans, it’s Ultimate iPad Expert here.

GrandmaPMFMMeme

UGH GRANNY! YOU’LL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY ART! *emo hair flip* *unintelligible annoyed emo grunt* Welcome to round twenty-four of PMFM (Poptropican Meme Face Mondays)!

PMFM-Round24

The lucky meme-faced Poptropicans this week are Fairy Tale, :hero:, and Yujo_Jacy_the_Jumpy_Coyote! And here are the memes:

Feel free to click on the images to view them in their full glory. 😛

Want your own meme face?

Well, it’s simple. Comment on the most recent PMFM post (just choose the one of the list here). Be sure to follow the criteria below:

• Very crucial: Wear the outfit you want to have in the meme face on Poptropica and keep it on for at least a week.
  • As mentioned, find the most recent PMFM post (it will be at the top of this list)
  • Include your Poptropican username in a comment.
  • Include the meme face you would like on your Poptropican in your comment (a link to an image of the meme is very preferred).
  • Post your comment and wait! (PMFM is operated on a first come-first serve basis, so your meme face will come after all of the ones before are released).
  • Just a note: You do not need to re-comment on newer posts if you haven’t gotten yours yet. Once I reply to your comment mentioning “You being added to the list,” then I have seen your comment and added it to my literal list, so yours will be made after each one before is made.

This completes round twenty-four of meme faces. Tune in next Monday for the next Poptropican Meme Face Mondays!

What do you think about this week’s meme faces? Comment below.

Meme King out. 👑

• Ultimate iPad Expert •

98 thoughts on “Poptropican Meme Face Mondays: Round 24

1. Funny Ant says:

how does TC always get first like

i call hax 😛

Aneeewayyyye, stupendous memes, UiPE! Granny obviously can’t understand the pure artistry of your work. 😛

2. Ultimate iPad Expert says:

A little BTS of this week’s PMFM! 😀
    This week, I recreated both of the meme faces used for FairyTale and Yujo_Jacy_the_Jumpy_Coyote. This was primarily because of low image quality and incompleteness on both of the images.
    If you look super close on the originals vs. mine, you can tell the difference:

3. Lucky Wing says:

That, Granny? Is pure AWESOMENESS!!! The perfect combo of neckless barefoot poptropican and meme! with it, we will RULE THE WORLD!!!
    If we get there before Cats and Frozen that is.
    *sigh*
    We’ll get there.

4. P̤̮i̤̮n̤̮k̤̮ṳ̮ R̤̮a̤̮n̤̮d̤̮o̤̮m̤̮n̤̮e̤̮s̤̮s̤̮ says:

Hi, Im still not lucky so can I change my poptropican outfit? I still want the one I told to be meme-fied

5. Popular Wolf says:

THE ANIME FACESSSSS!!! I would request if I wasn’t so impatient (*nervously laughs*) Um, so I restarted Crawfish. Again. He is the source of suffering. Why can’t I even do a pirate that can’t swim? Sorry for the long wait, m8…

6. Yujo_Jacy_the_Jumpy_Coyote says:

Great memeification job, Ultimate iPad Expert! You even included the eyebrows! Honestly, I cannot really tell you recreated it – looks like a mirror copy to me 😮 . It’s so kawaii XD ! I wonder how many others will commission anime meme faces down the road 😛 ? I finally made a Gravatar account, which I should have made a long time ago 😐 , and set it as my profile 😀 .
    By the way, the Granny meme made me laugh because that is essentially what your Poptropican art is lol. Keep ‘er goin’, your Meme Face Monday posts are glorious. Sorry if I posted this comment twice – it gave an error message when I tried to post it the first time. . .

• Ultimate iPad Expert says:

Thanks Yujo! 😀 Really kind of you. Very kawaii, if I saw so myself. 😛
      Hoping to see some more anime faces, definitely a fun and different style to add to PMFM.
      Looks super great as your profile pic. 😛 👍
      Hehe thanks. (It really is though, I stay up at night contemplating that this is the reason for my existence.)
      And yeh I will continue to create meme faces and help bring some laughter to the community.
      Didn’t post twice, so you’re all good.

7. ѕιlly pelιcαɴ ♪♫ says:

I’d like to have a meme face of my own, please! 🙂 My suser is hiba1021 (I know i’ve got mine once and all,I hope it’s acceptable) 😛 Is it possible to have mine in an anime face, please!