Stolen Snaphots on the PHB!

stolensnapshotsphb

Hey guys, Slip here! Say cheese!

snapshots

Remember Stolen Snapshots, which originally premiered on my blog?

I’ve finally decided to move Stolen Snapshots from my (Slippery Raptor’s) Blog to the PHB! I believe that Stolen Snapshots will be a great addition to this blog, and it’ll be a great chance to interact with community members!

What’s going to happen is that every month on the PHB, I’ll be featuring 5-10 mystery snapshots. They will always be posted at the end of the month.

Stolen Snapshots is basically a hide-and-seek game that tests your knowledge of Poptropica scenery, and it’s up to you to guess where each picture is from! To explain a bit further, here are the mechanics of the game:

1. You are only allowed to have 1 answer for each picture. You may leave your guesses in the comments of the post or the PHB’s Stolen Snapshots page.
  2. If the answer is wrong, you can try and comment again.
  3. There are 5 winners each month, to be featured in the next post.
  4. Anything unrelated to the snapshots will not be accepted.
  5. Of course, enjoy the game!

With no further ado, here are the snapshots up for guessing this month! (Click to enlarge the images!)

Stolen Snapshots: April 2016

Make sure to check back next month to see if you made it to the Top 5! All of the winners will get a chance to be immortalized on the Stolen Snapshots page, right here on the PHB!

Now’s the time to show off your sleuthing skills on the PHB, and I formally announce that you can begin guessing in 3…2…1… GO!

go

-Slippery 💦

40 thoughts on “Stolen Snaphots on the PHB!

1. P̤̮i̤̮n̤̮k̤̮ṳ̮ R̤̮a̤̮n̤̮d̤̮o̤̮m̤̮n̤̮e̤̮s̤̮s̤̮ says:

Woah… Can I submit my answers tomorrow? I’m busy today 😅

2. Tall Cactus says:

1. The ship from Early Poptropica?
    2. S.O.S.?
    3. Cryptids?
    4. Pelican Rock or Wild West
    5. Ghost Story?
    6. Haunted House Mini-Quest?
    7. Back Lot, I guess
    8. I have no clue…
    9. Hmm…Shrink Ray of Virus Hunter
    10. Twisted Thicket

3. Marshmallow says:

Well… I know the birdy is from wild west… I know that the first one is from counterfeit… the fourth is from survival, the tenth is from Mystery of the Map, and that’s all I’ve got… *Reads sentence about top five*. WHAT!? IMMORTALIZED!?

1. Counterfeit Island
    2. Wild West Island
    3. Spy Island
    4. Wild West Island
    5. Survival Island
    5. Nabooti Island
    7. Back Lot Island
    8. Spy Island
    9. Shrink Ray Island
    10. Mystery of the Map Island

You have no idea how much winning means to me!

4. short feather says:

save a screen shoot go to prntcr>.com wairt for it to loadclclick right click click copy and click paste on comment

5. P̤̮i̤̮n̤̮k̤̮ṳ̮ R̤̮a̤̮n̤̮d̤̮o̤̮m̤̮n̤̮e̤̮s̤̮s̤̮ says:

#1 Early Poptropica Island
    #2 Astro Knights Island
    #3 Spy Island?
    #4 Wild West Island
    #5 Monster Carnival Island?
    #6 Nabooti Island
    #7 Black Lot Island
    #8 Spy Island?
    #9 Shrink Ray Island
    #10 Skullduggery Island?
    -April 2016

• P̤̮i̤̮n̤̮k̤̮ṳ̮ R̤̮a̤̮n̤̮d̤̮o̤̮m̤̮n̤̮e̤̮s̤̮s̤̮ says:

Wait a second, #4 is red dragon island not wild west

• P̤̮i̤̮n̤̮k̤̮ṳ̮ R̤̮a̤̮n̤̮d̤̮o̤̮m̤̮n̤̮e̤̮s̤̮s̤̮ says:

Ohhhh I remember! #7 is from mocktropica!

• P̤̮i̤̮n̤̮k̤̮ṳ̮ R̤̮a̤̮n̤̮d̤̮o̤̮m̤̮n̤̮e̤̮s̤̮s̤̮ says:

I know two mine are right! Trying to get one more

6. Muddy Kid ^_^ says:

Let me try one more time…
    1) Early Pop
    2) Astro Knights
    3) Cryptids?
    4) Wild West.
    5) Cryptids?
    6) Night Watch
    7) *squints eyes* Back Lot?
    8) Spy?
    9) Shrink Ray.
    10) I still have no clue… maybe Skullduggery?
    ok im so freaking done *falls on floor and can’t get up* help me

7. Creepy Goose says:

Alright, I’ll finally try:

1) I’ve got absolutely no idea
    2) Charlie and the chocolate factory island
    3) Mocktropica island
    4) Magic treehouse Red dragon island
    5) Crytids island?
    6) Night watch island
    7) Mocktropica island (again)
    8) Don’t know this one either
    9) Virus hunter island
    10) Skullduggery island?

This really warped my brain and it’s been so fun to search for these snapshots. Can’t wait for the next.