Feats of Speed, Week Two: I’m Red-dy, I’m Red-dy!

Wihi folks, Cobalt here!

635801054934460766-1715947725_tumblr_m9mrd7SCdZ1rcqnnxo1_r1_500

Man, last week sure sped by fast! 😉 What’s the prize this week?

speedysam

If you’re slow (wink), you wouldn’t have been able to tell my sneak peek post pretty much proves each week’s prize will be a different colored pair of running sneakers.

Anyway, meet Speedy Sam(wow5) on Home Island by his treadmill, and you’ll soon be met with another race. This time, it’s on Arabian Nights Island in the thieves’ lair! The race is a tad harder, but I still beat him on my first try, so odds are you can too. 😛

Screenshot at Apr 28 17-03-32.png

And of course, the walking effect is re-colored as well.

red.gif

If you also play on the Poptropica app, you’ll be happy to know you can now race Speedy Sam there as well! The update is available for iOS and Android devices.

drhareraces

Have fun with the sneakers and keep running, Poptropicans!

-Cobalt

36 thoughts on “Feats of Speed, Week Two: I’m Red-dy, I’m Red-dy!

1. WimpyKidFan says:

Sweet shoes! I really like the color. 😀 (YAS!!! I FINALLY GOT FIRST LIKE AND FIRST COMMENT, OH YEAH! LET’S GO!!! XD)

2. greedyshadow says:

The red ones could be great for a Flash costume and the blue ones for a Sonic costume, but they’re still not on non SUIs! How long does it take to do that? 😦

3. Kert128 says:

About time they made shoes. I was beginning to get a bit irritated walking barefoot. I would love to see more types of shoes. Heck even make a customisable feature for your shoes so you can change the color and design.

4. Yujo_Jacy_the_Jumpy_Coyote says:

I managed to beat the “World Record” my first attempt as well. For someone named Speedy Sam, he isn’t really that fast 😛 . My best “World Record” is – 00:08:56

This Arabian Nights Lair of Thieves race was a bit more fun to experiment with than the Poptropicon Roof race from last week 😀 . I just hope they resume the Monkey Madness event after this Feats of Speed event is over ^^’ .

5. short feather says:

people with party costumes 6th birthday birthday balloons any balloons fireworks or other party elements to mighty heart multiverse

6. ѕιlly pelιcαɴ ♪♫ says:

Cool post,Slip! 🙂 The red shoes really seem to match with the shirt and I like what you did with the guitar! 😉