Red Dragon and April Not-Madness!

Hey folks, Cobalt here! So, while the PHB is still working on bringing you some grand-scale changes around here, over on Poptropica we’ve got a winner for March Madness!

Crazy, right? Anyway – I just dropped on in to let you all know which members-only island is finally open to all again! It’s…

2016-04-01

Red Dragon Island! The month-long voting chaos is over! But I am a bit sad Nabooti isn’t playable to non-members for sure now… Team Nabooti, let’s riot!

No, I’m kidding. Don’t.

So, non-members can once again enjoy traveling to ancient Japan via magic tree house! Be sure to check out our Red Dragon Island Guide for a walkthrough.

Well, that about wraps this post up! Make sure to smash that like button, and drop a comment down below! Cobalt out!

Screenshot at Apr 01 19-53-50

// puts on ninja mask

70 thoughts on “Red Dragon and April Not-Madness!

1. Purple Tummy says:

WHY WON’T IT LET ME GO FURTHER THAN WHERE THE DEMO LEFT OFF?!??!??! AND THE FUNNY THING IS; I ALREADY COMPLETED IT WHILE IT WAS STILL AVAILABLE FOR NON-MEMBERS WAAAAAAY BEFORE IT BECAME MEMBER-EXCLUSIVE

• Purple Tummy says:

THAT WOULD BE E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY AFTER HOW MUCH I’VE REALLY Y-E-A-R-N-E-D FOR THE ABILITY TO REPLAY ONE OF MY FAVORITE ISLANDS, W-I-T-H-O-U-T Having to Get a Membership to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• oprime95 says:

Agreed, Red Dragon was an amazing island, with unique gameplay while you were infiltrating the fortress. Wimpy Boardwalk was just a lame excuse to get lover’s of the book into Poptropica.

• Purple Tummy says:

I KNOW Where you’re coming from; I HAVE HAD THE E-X-A-C-T same problem, Ever since they Announced the Results of March Madness EARLIER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lazy Coyote says:

Ah red dragon was my favorite island as a kid. Wish they also made reality tv island be available as multiplayer!

• Marshmallow says:

OMG that would be the most awesome thing ever! You could play with actual people over the internet or actual friends! Multiplayer Player Reality TV Island is one of the best ideas EVER!!!

3. The Brave Muddy Kid says:

PHB HEADER STILL HAS TAPE ON IT?!!! WHEN IS THE BIG THING HAPPENING?
    Yes, I’m getting impatient right now. [insert angry face here]

4. Purple Tummy says:

WHY IS RED DRAGON ISLAND S-T-I-L-L NOT LETTING ME GET PAST WHERE THE DEMO ENDED!??!?!!??!!??!?!!!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!??!

• Purple Tummy says:

Maybe Because they think that doing that would decrease their Income they get from the amount of people BUYING Memberships, and they Also cater to those with Memberships by giving them Benefits Not given to those WITHOUT Membership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ѕιlly pelιcαɴ ♪♫ says:

You HAVE got a point there, but like can’t they just make those islands available for probably a week or so? I do feel quite sorry myself for those players who have started late and have to catch up with completing all islands, although I have completed them, but it seems really great when you have accomplished it. Instead of making just ONE island free to all, they could make all seven available for a short period of time — say 1-2 weeks? 😛

• oprime95 says:

To be honest I don’t miss most of those Islands. Red Dragon, Nabooti, and Charlie were the only good ones from them, in my opinion.

5. Moody tuna says:

After watching The Peanuts Movie, I wanted the great pumpkin, one of my childhood faves! I also wanted nabooti, since it is an original, but *starts screaming* RED DRAGON?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??! I COULD’VE EVEN GONE FOR BIG NATE, BUT RED DRAGON?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!???!? RRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*breathingheavily*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I H… I.. don’t believe it.