Mining for… Cobalt?

Sorry, it’s not poptanium. But it is a new author.

Hey folks, I’m Spencer! Upon joining the PHB, I’ve created a new alias, “Cobalt Spinner.” You can call Cobalt, however. 😛 I’ve contributed to the Poptropica Help Network many times over the years, and I’m so happy to finally be able to contribute as an author here on the PHB! As cliché as this is, it really is a dream come true.

spencerpixelI can’t wait to post updates and announcements for you guys, it really is going to be a blast, and something I’ve thought about immensely and for a long, long time. 😀

I work for Orb Legend as a game developer, but more specifically, I code and work with sprites. I dabble with a bit of everything, including the story, but those are really my priorities. Giant Hawk is also planning to have me in his adventurously brilliant new series, the GHA! (Considering they take place in the same timeline. 😉 )

If you’d like to know more about my journey on Poptropica and in the community specifically, click here! Also, my username is CaptainSpencer if you’d like to friend me.

I’ll be hosting a little Q&A in the comments so you all can get to know me better! 🙂

Anyway, I’m trying to keep this post short and sweet – so I’d just like to thank The Keystone, Slanted Fish, UIPE, Blake, Giant Hawk and the entire Orb Legend crew for getting me this far. ❤ you guys.

I’ll see you Poptropicanos soon, with my first Poptropica informative post!

-Cobalt Spinner

69 thoughts on “Mining for… Cobalt?

1. ylimegirl says:

Welcome officially to the team Cobalt!

…I just realized how many silly nicknames I have for my brother that I could use on you. Mwahaha.

2. Funny Ant says:

Congratulations, Spencer! And your alias “Cobalt Spinner” makes me think of a game Mojang has… one with pixelated robots that have spinning attack rolls… 😛

3. Dangerous Eye says:

Ooh HI :DD Excited!! Looking forward to seeing what you do on here, and hope we get to know you better 🙂

Favourite pastime? xD

4. DJScratchStep says:

HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE
    HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE
    HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE WON’T YOU LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEE
    dis guy just became an author on the PHB. Sup, bro.

I’m DJScratchStep, vivid commenter, and owner of the Poptropica Help ISLAND (www.poptropicahelpisland.wordpress.com), and I tend to make a whole lot of references to things and be crazy.

5. SlantedFish says:

Welcome to the PHB team, Spence! I’m happy to have been a part of your life thus far and hope greater things are in store! 😀

Here’s a little welcome gift for you. :mrgreen:

//🐠

6. Lucky Wing says:

Welcome aboard the PHB! Nice to get a new author.
    Hmm… CaptainSpencer… why does that sound so familiar? I’m not on DevinArt, so that’s not it… Um… What else are you on?

7. Young Singer says:

Woah! Man this makes me a bit happy. a new author!
    Well… im a common commenter (heh heh) and im ususally grounded for like, no reason so im not that common anymore…
    Im ususally on in the summer…
    Should i call you Spencer or Cobalt?
    -YS