5 Years with UiPE – and a teaser!

Heyyo Poptropicans, it’s Ultimate iPad Expert here! I usually make silly posts, like PMFM, but today I really want to reminisce.

5 Years ago today, I edited the Poptropica Wiki for the first time. I added the page “Anti-Power Handcuffs” to the wiki, adding simply the text “Anti-Power Handcuffs ar” onto the page. Oh little noobish me. 😛

Who knew that an 11 year-old kid using an anonymous wiki account could end up an author on the biggest Poptropica blog on the internet. Young me definitely wouldn’t have, I can tell you that. I don’t want to explain my whole journey to the PHB on here, since I already have, but I just can’t help but think about the good times.

Not only is this March my 5 year Poptropica community anniversary, but it’s my 1 year PHB anniversary. The first signs of contact between the Wiki and PHB staff began mid-March last year, eventually growing into me becoming an author. March 31, I’ll never forget. The email finally coming to me, the invitation to come here.

My life was forever changed from the moment I found the Poptropica Wiki. I’ve met so many amazing people from the Wiki, the PHC, and the PHB alike. I’ve created my own series now, here on the PHB, which a lot of people are seeming to enjoy. I really love making people laugh and making people just feel good in general.

I’ve spent the past 5 years now, trying to inform and entertain Poptropicans, and I really hope I will continue in that. Speaking of, you may have seen me dropping hints about an announcement this month, so without further ado… I’m going to tease you instead:

ItReturns-HypeImage

What could it mean? Hint: there is a hidden detail on that image, have fun finding it.

Well, this was kinda a short post, but I really wanted to kinda celebrate with you guys. This concludes my Quinquennial Poptropica Community Anniversary post. 😛

This is Ultimate iPad Expert signing off. See you guys next time.

• Ultimate iPad Expert •

66 thoughts on “5 Years with UiPE – and a teaser!

1. Small Fire says:

Well, this is awesome. UiPE and all the other authors on here are just straight up pancake flippin’ awesome sauce!

2. Tall Cactus says:

I just want to say thank you to UiPE for absolutely everything! You did so many amazing things in these 5 years, and here’s to 5 more! 😀

P.S.- I think the teaser is either for GHA or something else 😉
    P.P.S.- There’s gonna be an announcement on my blog tomorrow about a celebration for my own Pop anniversary 🙂

3. Funny Ant says:

Congratz on all of those milestones, UiPE! 😀

I was going to guess it was some type of April Fools joke, seeing as it’s in April and all…
    But then I saw the “Season 2,” which leaves me to speculate on what it really is. 😛

4. Tall Cactus says:

Wait- if it’s “Season 2,” then it can’t be GHA, since only the prequel short has come out. It would have to be a series from the past…maybe a new Sneak Peak thing like Codien? Theories? Art? I really don’t know…

5. Fearless Rider (AKA Marshmallowlilypads) says:

LOL my sister just asked me why I am upside down on my couch with my nose on my laptop, staring at the picture. 😀

6. DJScratchStep says:

GG for being here so long, UiPE! Sad to see Blake leave though. How were you able to make the text the same color though? And did you use Photoshop or MS Paint or what?