PHB Valentine’s Special, Part 2: Tainted Love

Valentine's-Special

Continued from Part 1

(The remaining AUTHORS are sitting in BLAKE’S office, as STRANGE MONSTER and POPULAR WOLF hold the door shut.)

Blake: Wow, I actually thought shooting them again would stop them.

Fishy: You just made it worse! Now they’re after us.

Blake: Well maybe someone should pay for lessons to teach me how to read, eh? How was I supposed to know the label said “Puppy Love?”

HP: I honestly thought it would turn them into dogs or something. But no, now they want to kill us.

Skinny Ice: Honestly? Not how I wanted to go down.

Ylimegirl: Yeah, I know. I wanted to go down on a beach in Paris, shooting down the enemy armies as my fighter plane barrels into the ocean..

(The ENTIRE GROUP stares in shock.)

Ylimegirl: What? Too vivid?

Blake: Um, yeah. So anyway, how do we stop them? Taking them down isn’t an option, since two of them are our own.

GH: There’s so many of them!

Paul: Well maybe SOMEONE shouldn’t have released them into the streets of Back Lot Island!

GH: You know, I thought that would work. You know, zombies LOVE Queequeg’s.

Paul: Have you been reading the landlord’s collection of zombie fanfiction again?

GH: Maybeeeee…

(The DOOR shatters, as SD pokes her head inside.)

SD: Hey guys! You guys wanna let me in there? I can show you the love you desire!

PW: They’re breaking down the door! What do we do?

Blake: It’s quite simple, actually. You see, if I just walk over to this crate and open my “Emergency Plot Point Kit,” I retrieve my..

(BLAKE pulls out a small bottle of black liquid.)

Blake: ANTI-LOVE SERUM!

WKF: Really? You couldn’t have pulled that stuff out when you shot them originally?

Blake: Shhhh…don’t ruin my moment.

(BLAKE aims carefully, and hits SD in the arm with an arrow dipped in the Anti-Love Serum. She quickly reverts to normal.)

Blake: Thank you, Plot Point Kit! Now, everyone grab a bow from the crate and start shooting!

(LATER *since I didn’t want to write the same sequence over and over…*)

Blake: Well, it looks like everything worked out alright in the end!

HP: It is a shame that nobody but us will ever see that epic action sequence we went through.

SD: Well, it is  a kid’s blog!

(THEY ALL laugh.)

Blake: Now, come on. Who’s ready for some Valentine’s pizza?

(The CROWD cheers as they all walk out of the entrance. Enter TALL CACTUS and CUDDLY KNUCKLE, drenched in mud.)

TC: Hello?  We made it!

CK: Yeah, whenever the bus crashed, we ended up in a mud bank, and went on a journey of self-discovery!

TC: Cuddly, I think the special’s over..

(A strange BLACK FIGURE materializes.)

Black Figure: Not necessarily… How would you two like to join my Monster Army?

TC: Gladly!

CK: Yeah, we’re sick of getting 2-paragraph cameos at the end of things.

Black Figure: Excellent. Let us begin…

To be continued in the 2016 PHB Halloween Special…

Hope you enjoyed the PHB Valentine’s Special!

Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤

40 thoughts on “PHB Valentine’s Special, Part 2: Tainted Love

1. Blake says:

FAQ:

1. Blake, why did you leave us on a cliffhanger like that?

I wanted some mystery to be left over until October, so I could get more views on that. Yes, I’m a power-hungry man.

• Lucky Wing says:

Me, i wanna live ever. And i don’t want Raven or Nice Coyote or Neat Berry to die, cause their my friends. (You wouldn’t know these ones, in real life, their my accounts) Oh course, i probably won’t get a choice, and even i did, Perfect Cheetah would probably be immortal too, ’cause she’s my alter self.DANG IT IS NOTHING PERFECT!!!!!!

• Tall Cactus says:

Lucky Wing, did you play Mythology Island yet? You said you want your Poptropicans to be immortal. But I won’t spoil anything if you haven’t played it yet. 😉

• Lucky Wing says:

Sorta. I started it, then the stupid Saytr wouldn’t let me through, even though i was ON A QUEST!!! i’m kinda bitter and Angry. But, no i haven’t.

• Lucky Wing says:

As it TOTALLY Bitter and angry. Starting it up soon.
        PS please check out my youtube channel. It’s Lucky Wing

2. Small Fire//A-Hack says:

Hey, Fishy I wanted to know if I could use the pictures in your island guides. Only the pictures, I will write my own guide.

3. Tall Cactus says:

Do you want to know what I just did? I played the original Oregon Trail game on my computer. I changed the names to be Dr. Hare, Mordred, Black Widow, Captain Crawfish, and Zeus. Zeus ended up “dying” in the beginning, but the other four made it to Oregon alive. I still have no idea how I won on my first try, and how Zeus, a god, died, and everyone else survived. 😂

4. Maroon Cheetah says:

Happy Valentin’s Day to all PHB authors & poptropicans out there!
    __
    * *
    * / *
    / * *
    __/ * *
    /| *

• Blake says:

Indeed! Even though my time at the PHB is done as an author, think of me as a consultant of sorts. I’ll be around to post whenever I can (that includes specials!) But, if you’re lacking your daily dose of Blake, you can always check out my other projects, like StupidNinjas! Find it in the blogroll if you so desire.