Announcing the 2016 PHB Valentine’s Special!

EDIT (2/10/16): Thank you all for entering! The contest is now closed. Check out this post to see whose names will be in the PHB special!

What’s popping, Poptropicans? Blake here, with a really exciting piece of news! Now, first off, all of us at the PHB would like to thank you for taking the time to take our 2015 survey! We received a lot of responses, which will help us figure out what to focus on.

Remember the PHB Christmas special from last year? Well, we’re bringing the something similar back! Announcing… the 2016 PHB Valentine’s Day special!

Valentine's-Special

Thanks to our very own Ultimate iPad Expert (aka Paul) for the header! While you wait for the release of the special, here’s a synopsis of roughly what to expect right here:

It’s Valentine’s Day at the PHB offices, and Blake decides to play matchmaker amongst his friends. It’s all chaos when Cupid’s bow is added into the mix!

This time, the special has an interactive quality! I saw a lot of comments on the Christmas special asking if certain viewers could be characters in the special. I’m happy to say that I will be picking 5 lucky viewers to be in the special!

All I ask of you is to comment down below your Poptropican’s name (or whatever name you wish to have your character go by in the special), and your favorite ship between two PHB authors! My personal favorite is SamXHPuterpop. I’ll need help playing a bit of matchmaker in this special, and I can’t do it by myself!

Anyway, that’s all for now! Stay popping, Poptropicans.

86 thoughts on “Announcing the 2016 PHB Valentine’s Special!

1. Super Comet says:

I really want to be in the special… My character’s name (or at least the one I want to use) is Starbright, and my ship is Slippery Raptor X Spotted Dragon. Or Hputerpop X Brave Tomato…

2. Spencer says:

Aight, how about Giant Hawk and UIPE? No? That’s not okay? Oh, fine. I’d have to say Slippery and Blake, Slake. And of course, the preferable name would be Spencer. 😉

3. Strange Monster says:

Augh this will be awesome! Can’t wait to read it!
    I’m Strange Monster and I ship…uh…Brave Tomato and Samwow5

4. WimpyKidFan says:

Hi guys! I’m really,really hoping to finally get my name on the PHB!!! Anyway… my name is WimpyKidFan (Please spell it exactly, and if you want to abbreviate it in the story a little u can use WKF (capitalized)) and I will ship HP and Fishy!! LOL! Like I said, I would REALLY appreciate to get picked and Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!! 🙂

5. Mad APPer says:

Name:Mad APPer
    Ship(s)Giant Hawk and an actual hawk, UiPE with a meme generator, Slanted Fish with the ocean, Blake with his white tuxedo, Slippery Raptor with his headphones, Brave Tomato with Steven Universe’s star shirt (she likes stars), etc. Basically everybody with an object or animal of some sort. That would be chaos. I also ship myself with a tablet. What am I even doing…

6. phil says:

Though under the alias “phil” (in honor of my windowsill cactus who shares the name) My poptropican name is Zippy Coyote :P. I ship the classic, yet not cliche, SamPuterPop

7. Popular Wolf says:

*evil laughter* I’m working on not only a parody picture for the Samputerpop ship, but another for the Blixels!! WAHAHAHAAA! Where should I put it once I’m done?
    LOL can’t wait to see your reactions guys 😄