Please Welcome… Giant Hawk?

Greetings Hawk-tropicans! This is Giant Hawk speaking, and I’ve got some pretty exciting news. This news being that I have officially become the PHB’s newest author!

Now, I’m sure not everyone on the blog here knows who I am. But then again, I think that’s what this blog post is for, right? Well, my real name is Joshua (I do prefer it over the nickname Josh), but do call me Giant Hawk, or if you wish, use the abbreviation GH.

GiantHawkAvatarIconNormal

If you wish to find me for any reason on Poptropica, my username is Joshuawesome8. If you want to find me across the web, check out my Gravatar, which has links to my Twitter page, my DeviantArt profile, and my user page on the Poptropica Wiki (on which I am an admin).

Also, I think I should mention that I am actually the older twin brother of Ultimate iPad Expert.

twinning joshua paul

More on who I am, though. I am an extremely avid writer. In fact, I’m beginning to send out my written works locally in real life. Poptropica-wise, I also have something super big planned, so be on the lookout early November for the announcement.

Acting is also a super big part of my life – especially when it comes to the often overlooked art of voice over. I am a fan of a lot of professional voice actors, but my two favorites are Dee Bradley Baker and Tara Strong. Go look them up if you want – I’m sure you’ll recognize a lot of their characters.

Entertainment-wise, my favorite shows are Gravity Falls and Steven Universe. I also love Pixar’s movies.

PartyGirlMabel

Is there anything you guys think I missed here? Is there anything else about me you want to know? Feel free to leave as many comments below as you wish!

Until next time…

– – Giant Hawk

110 thoughts on “Please Welcome… Giant Hawk?

1. Kimmie D says:

Welcome Josh\GH! Acting is also a huge part of my life! But anyway good luck and my poptropica user is Survive821 if anyone wants to add me!

• Giant Hawk says:

Thanks for the welcome! I wish you luck in your real life acting!

PS: I prefer Joshua over Josh, but if you want, you can just call me Giant Hawk.

• Giant Hawk says:

Let’s see… My favorite Gravity Falls episode is probably either The Time Traveler’s Pig, Land Before Swine, or Not What he Seems. My favorite Steven Universe episode is probably either On the Road, Winter Forecast, or Nightmare Hospital.

2. Dangerous Eye says:

Hiya, GH! Can’t tell you how excited I am that I’ve found another avid writer WAHOO 😀 Also, would you rather be called Joshua or Giant Hawk (I couldn’t really tell from the post XD)?

3. Popular Wolf says:

So sad: GH keeps telling everyone he prefers to be called Joshua over Josh but everyone keeps calling him that!! 😛

• Giant Hawk says:

Sounds like it could be fun, actually. If you send me an e-mail about it (my e-mail is posted on my Gravatar, link in the blog post above) we could work it out together. It might not be canon with my usually works, though.

• Giant Hawk says:

Thanks for the compliment, Mad Apper!
      PS: I actually have checked out your blog before. It’s really unique (in the best way, of course)

4. Jpf0904 says:

You should see PIEGUYRULZ’s videos on Steven Universe and Gravity Falls, he also has some Pixar videos
    Channel Link-https://www.youtube.com/user/PIEGUYRULZ/featured

5. Shiny Panda says:

Welcome to the PHB Giant Hawk/Joshua!! You are so lucky because I have always wanted to be a PHB author! I really look forward to your posts (UiPE posted a comment that you are writing a special post in November-can’t wait to see what it’s about!) and I hope you have been warmly welcomed. Have a great day 🙂 ~ Shiny Panda

6. Friendly Comet says:

Hey, GH, we both joined/found out about this site within a month! (I found out about it and you joined as one of the staff.)
    P.S. The first phrase of your second paragraph sounds like my first journal entry.
    P.P.S. How long have you been playing Poptropica?