Celebr8 Poptropica’s 8th birthday with the PHB!

The party has wrapped up, but the PHC is always open!
Check out our recap of the event here!

8thBirthdayPHCParty

Hey Poptropicans! In celebr”8″on of Poptropica’s 8th birthday, you’re invited to a chat-and-Multiverse party with the Poptropica Help community on the PHC, where we’ll be sharing Multiverse room codes, hanging out with each other, and having a gr8 time! Here are the details to know:

• WHO: Calling all Poptropicans!
  • WHAT: Partying and playing games in Multiverse rooms on Poptropica, and chatting on the PHC
  • WHEN: Saturday, September 26th @ 8pm EST / 7pm CST / 6pm MST / 5pm PST (for those who don’t live in America, use a time converter to check when that’ll be in your time zone! In some parts of the world, it may be Sunday morning rather than Saturday night.)
  • WHERE: the Poptropica Help Chat (PHC) – click here to access it!
  • WHY: We’re celebr8ing Poptropica being around for 8 years!

For those who are unfamiliar with the PHC, that’s the Poptropica Help Chat, the official PHB hangout. It’s a great place to chat with other Poptropicans anytime, not just when we’ve got a party going on, and sometimes you might even get to talk with PHB staff!

The chat is moderated for safety and we do have rules to maintain harmony, so be sure to familiarize yourself with our chat policy and ranks on our Chat page, which you can find by clicking “Chat” in the menu above. Also, it’s okay to chat about other topics besides Poptropica while you’re on the PHC!

Anyway, hope to see you there, m8! Bring your 8th birthday balloons for the big event! 😀

Thanks to UiPE & Slip for helping with the graphic above. 🙂

56 thoughts on “Celebr8 Poptropica’s 8th birthday with the PHB!

• Red Spider says:

Look fishy can you unban me tonight, my name is red spider gaming aka kasey

slantedfish: If you’re serious about not repeating whatever you were banned for, contact a mod/owner online and let them know!

1. pasteliacupcakes says:

Yay! I’m going to make an apperance, I’m sure sure the whole time, though. I hope we’ll have an enjoyable time! 🐱

2. Strange Bug says:

I might be able to make it. I am actually on holiday because it is the school holidays! yay!!! but i am with my uncles and the party starts at lunch time (12:00) so i will be having lunch unless it is a late lunch so hopfully it is a late one so i can join in! 🙂

• slantedfish says:

There’s no after-party planned, but you’re welcome to go on the PHC anytime even when there’s no official party, and you’ll probably find some Poptropicans to hang out with! Parties usually last for a few hours from their start time, so you can pop in a bit later and it might still be going. 🙂

3. MBB Three says:

Happy birthday, Poptropica! Celebrating the best website ever!

I managed to make it to the party for a little while but then two of the rooms got full, one closed, and I had to go anyway so I left. It was great though! Glad to see lots of PHB people there.

4. MBB Three says:

oh and you guys don’t know me bc I have never commented on here before but recently have started visiting the PHB often; I have been a member of Poptropia since 2007 and have loved it ever since I started playing it.