The Poppies: Livestream & Party Details!

The parties have ended! Click here for the livestream & here for the chat.
Click here for our recap post with pics and here for the list of winners.

Hi Gs,

I’m bear-y excited about these details that I’ll be reveal– what, we’re not doing that anymore? Oh. Ok. Well, we’re nearing the end of the Poppies, our very own Poptropica awards event, and you guys have spoken! (Haven’t voted yet? Now’s your chance!) We’re going to celebrate the winners with a couple of fun parties, the details of which are below:

poppies parties

The climax of the event will happen on the Saturday of this week – the 25th of July at 8:00 pm EST (that’s 7pm CST / 6pm MST / 5pm PST) – starting with a livestream hosted by yours truly, where I’ll be announcing the winners of the awards. At the same time, you can mill about on the PHC chatting and joining Multiverse rooms with other awards show attendees! For this, we encourage you to formally dress up in your Poptropican best: ties, tuxes, dresses, and all!

We’ll also be having an after-party on the PHC on Sunday, July 26th at 10:00 am EST, so people have a better chance at making it to at least one of the two party times. Plus, Sunday is the date of the PHB’s 7th anniversary, so come in your 7th birthday balloons and join our Multiverse rooms!

To join the chat hangout, just visit xat.com/thePHC or click on the “Chat” tab in the navigation bar on the PHB. The Poptropica Help Chat, or PHC, is the official PHB chatroom, but besides hosting parties, you’re welcome year-round to come chat anytime with other Poptropicans online there (sometimes even PHB authors!).

Get ready for jokes! Awards! And maybe me drawing some people hmm… Click here for the livestream link! When it’s time (8pm EST on Saturday), I’ll be announcing the winners there, and you can watch the show live (or see the archived video later, if you’re not able to make it).

If you haven’t already, you have until Saturday to cast your votes in the Poppies Awards!

TAFN.

-HPuterpop

112 thoughts on “The Poppies: Livestream & Party Details!

• slantedfish says:

The parties will take place on the PHC (Poptropica Help Chat: xat.com/thephc). You can chat with people and share Multiverse room codes there.

During the first party (Saturday), there will also be a livestream where the winners of the Poppies will be announced – you can access it with the link in the post. 😉

1. A Miner says:

Unlike everyone else,I won’t be coming because I’m a paranoid freak.

I am in my best costume though. If you want to see it,the username’s xplus1. Lots of rare stuff there as well.

2. Silver Wolf says:

Oh, c’mon! I’m going out of town this weekend, which means I won’t be able to come. ): Unless the cabin has wifi, which I doubt it does. Well, happy birthday PHB! I guess this is what I get for my birthday being right before the PHB’s. xD

• slantedfish says:

You need an internet connection to play the online version of Poptropica, especially for connecting into multiplayer rooms. On the official app (not “Puffin”), you don’t need an internet connection to play, but you can’t join Multiverse rooms, and you would need an internet connection for the Arcade (the app’s common room).

3. Crazy Lightning/HermioneGranger112 🐧 says:

Haha, so I’ll share my first Xat experiences today with everyone..

Ahh, a long time ago, (aka 2 hours ago..)

I clicked on the Link directing me to the Poptropica Help Chat, found out the owners, explored the ranks, and suddenly realized that there was a person online, constantly typing, “HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII” so I finally decided to answer back.

“Hi?” As you can see, I was a bit wary. “Jessica”, the other person, answered. “Hey!”

“I’m new here,” I typed back, and she was very understanding. We talked back and forth about Poptropica, until the point where I had to go. I added her as a friend and logged off – right before she mentioned something about a multiverse..

Can anyone explain what a multiverse is? That would be amazing to my puzzled mind, so thank you if anyone does since my first day at PHC was today 🙂

Just shows that there are nice people on the Internet, despite previous contrary beliefs.

• slantedfish says:

To make a Multiverse room, you’ll need the Multiverse gold card item, which is free in the Store. Access it from your Store items to create a room, then look in the lower-right corner for the room code, which you can share with others to invite them into your room.

To access a Multiverse room that someone has already made, go to your Friends profile and then click “Multiverse” at the top. Enter their room code, and as long as the room’s not too full, you can join in. Hope this helps! 🙂

4. Blazeberry Comma says:
  5. Friendly Bean says:

I sadly cannot go to the after party. My computer is broken and Im on my phone reading PHB and playing Poptropica Mobile.

6. CreeperSlayer69 says:

I stayed for about 1 hour at the party and I must say,this is the best party I’ve been to (although its my first) I’m hoping I get to go to the after party.
    But overall,this was a great party 11/10.

• Fairy Tale says:

Here, it is Sunday today. XD I googled the time and saw that here it will be at 7:30 pm. 🙂

• slantedfish says:

It’s Sunday here too – we just usually go by EST since many PHB readers are in, or are familiar with, that time zone (or it’s easier for the majority to convert the time). 😛

• Fairy Tale says:

Yeah, I understand. We both are Asians! XD I really hope I will be able to join today. 🙂

And I found out the reason I couldn’t attend Saturday’s party was because it was 5:30 am at that time in here. XD 🙂

7. Fairy Tale says:

I am there for the party! 🙂 But I’m not in my main account. It’s my second account! (Yeah, overprotective of my main account! XD )