The Poppies: it’s time to vote!

poppies vote

Hey Poptropicans, and welcome back to The Poppies Awards Show with the Poptropica Help Network! A week has passed since we last met on the red carpet, and you guys have brought up some phe-nom-inal nominations. (That’s a double use of “nom” right there. Hey, could we have some snacks to nom for this next part? It’s no secret they serve some pretty good crawfish in the Poptropica blogosphere…)

Anyway, the nomination round of the Poppies is now over, and we here at the PHN have taken a look and narrowed each award category to five of the most popular options suggested by all you readers (with some exceptions). Now the next round is upon us: without further ado, you can now cast your votes in the survey below! This survey will be open all throughout the week.

The survey is now closed. Tune in to our Poppies livestream to hear the winners announced, and celebrate with us at our PHC parties in Poptropica Multiverse rooms – all details in this PHB post!

(In case the survey isn’t showing up, you may also use this link to vote.)

Thanks for voting (assuming you do, of course!), and we’ll see you back on the red carpet for the final unveiling of winners next week, on the PHB’s 7th birthday: July 26th!

Plus, check the details for our awards show parties here, and be ready to come dressed to impress in your Poptropican best – it’s an awards show, after all! 😉 Now pass the crawfish, the show hosts have to eat too, you know. 😛

Don’t forget to vote in the survey above!

Plus, pop in for the final Poppies celebration and results next week. 😀

57 thoughts on “The Poppies: it’s time to vote!

1. Lucky Joker says:

A lot of the ones I nominated made it to the voting round! YAY! I’m so excited to see all of the winners!

• Pricky Monster says:

Also, 3 new things: There’s a new ad for We Bare Bears (a series on CN) that I found on Shark Tooth (it might not always be there though). There are also 2 new items in the store: “Capes ‘n’ Cowls” and “The Hat Trick”, both for 75 credits. Just letting you know. 😛

• Jaelanicole says:

The item for We Bare Bears it you get a bear stack on your head! But it messes up my cool hair do.

2. A Miner says:

Well,what do you know? Some of the options were also nominated by me!

The fansites part was hard,though,since I visit (and used to work in a few) all those blogs. However,I chose Think because he’s the one I visit the most frequently (plus the good memories).

Sorry everyone : , (

3. Obiwan2324 says:

Darn, I didn’t make the best authors nominations. I campaigned so hard too D;
    Great lineup for everything though, good luck to everyone that’s been nominated in their respective categories!

4. Nameless UnDEFiNed says:

Happy early birthday PHB! I feel so old, even though I haven’t viewed the blog as long as everyone else has xD I can’t believe I had to choose between Counterfeit and Mystery Train (My two FAVORITE ISLANDS) as the best. Aye aye aye, why do you do this to me PopCommunity?

5. Fairy Tale says:

Wow, Fishy your outfit’s completely changed. Your poptropican looks awesome. Is it specially for the poppies and PHB’s upcoming birthday? 🙂

And where did you get those earrings from? (along with the hair)

• slantedfish says:

Thanks! Yup, it’s for the Poppies and PHB birthday celebration, and the details are in this PHB post. Everyone’s encouraged to dress up!

The pale blue earrings are from a girl on Mythology Island, and the hair (and gold part of the earrings) came from the “Prom Queen” costume in the Store. 🙂