Five Nights At Freddy’s Island, new Wimpy Kid Island, and a SpongeBob Island?!

Hi Gs,

Yes, I know. The Five Nights at Freddy’s craze is way over done. Everyone and their brother has played and uploaded gameplay from the horror game (even I got in on the scary fun!). It’s been quite a while now, and I’m pretty sure with the recent release of FNAF 3 that it’s time to give it a rest.

creatorFNAF

Oh. Really? Wow.

If you’re wondering, this comment is from the Balloon Boy video made a while back – Balloon Boy, or BB, in the FNAF game is a creepy animatronic who laughs and meddles with your gameplay. If you read more of the comments, the Creators continue to hint that there may be a Balloon Boy Island in the future.

Wimpy Kid Island has had quite a run – two islands of good sizes and pretty popular. Surely there won’t be anymore Wimpy islands…

creatorsWimpy

Oh. Really? Wow. I have no objection to that!

Spongebob Squarepants is such a big franchise, and for Poptropica to even think about making a Spongebob Island would be ridiculous!

creatorsSponge

Oh. Really? Wow.

Thanks to the Poptropica Fun Blog for getting me started on this YouTube comments rampage – what do you guys think about these possible new islands? Tell me in the comments – I’m excited especially for the 3rd Wimpy Kid Island. 😛

TAFN.

-HPuterpop

33 thoughts on “Five Nights At Freddy’s Island, new Wimpy Kid Island, and a SpongeBob Island?!

1. Cool Octopus says:

Wow the amazing
    and read this tweet hp of mine

Here a another one

and i am not spamming

slantedfish: They were mentioned last week in this PHB post. 😉

2. FunnyMonster says:

another wimpy kid island? yeah…. i suppose i look forwards to that. (does anyone else think that the island was maybe a little bit better than the book?) what i really can’t wait to see is the poptropica island based on mystery of the map.

3. Red Spider says:

Hi peeps sorry I have not been on so much but does anybody know if msg from the phc has a WordPress facebook or Twitter or anything profile if so tell me😜✌️

4. ★Brave Tomato★ says:

I sometimes wonder if the Creators say that just to shut odd requests (with the exception of Wimpy Kid) up.

• ★Brave Tomato★ says:

However, I can see the Creators make a hidden allusion to FNAF- like the Slender reference in Zomberry.

Jeff’s on the team so a Wimpy Kid Islan is entirely possible.

As for Spongebob, Viacom (the parent company of Nick) is infamous for clinging to its copyright (and also remember Nicktropolix being the reason Poptropica had to change the name?). Sure we have the Spongebob as, but I think advertising is as far as Viacom is willing to go.

5. Slippery Raptor says:

If Timmy Failure Island gets cancelled, I’d be happy. I want Poptropica having original islands than advertised islands. I still love GHD, Red Dragon, Big Nate, Wimpy Wonderland and Wimpy Boardwalk Islands.

6. Anime.Neko.Girl says:

I heard it was Balloon Girl! But I only have fnaf2 demo…. cuz my mom doesnt know i have a freaking jumpscare game. 😀 and she wont notice the cost of the real gameXD

7. Massive Lightning says:

if you look in the trash can(where you get the scripts) on mocktropica it has a piece of paper that says “return of balloon boy”

8. Brave Dolphin says:

I’m all for a Five Night’s at Freddy’s island, but Poptropica’s for younger players… I don’t think young children are quite ready for that. 😛

9. Spotted Dragon says:

I’m kinda worried about a FNaF Isl;and. It just doesn’t seem like Poptropica, ya know? Spongebob… now that’s iffy. I really like what BT said in a previous comment. I could definitely see FNaF and Spongebob getting referenced in an island.

10. Potentia Rarus says:

if they are gonna make a FNaF island, they are gonna have to ask Scott. Usually they don’t ask because they have them on the team, like, for example, Wimpy wonderland; Jeff is the founder of Poptropica so he doesn’t need to ask anyone. But they don’t have Scott on the team so they are gonna have to find a way to email him.

11. Emilina says:

I would love a FNAF island! I agree the game has been heavily overdone in many areas, but I’m just curious as to how Poptropica, a game nearly every kid plays, can make this idea suitable for everyone. And the SpongeBob island idea? Seems pretty cool. I’d love to see it become more than just an idea.

12. Slippery Sponge says:

I kind of like the idea of a FNAF island, but for little kids, its probably not an excellent idea.
    On the other hand, it would be awesome to see the characters (maybe even the night guards!) in Poptropica style.