Poptropica’s 7th & Sam’s 15th birthday party!

note: The party has ended; thanks to all who came! Click here for a recap! 🙂

PopBirthday 2014

Hey everyone! As you may have gathered from the invitation above, you’re all invited to join the PHB in celebrating Poptropica’s 7th birthday this Saturday, September 20th on our official chat, the PHC! I’ll also be turning 15, and I’d really love to celebrate with you all! Just to reiterate, here are the details:

• WHO: Poptropicans of all ages who want to hang out & have fun!
  • WHAT: Partying in Multiverse rooms on Pop, playing games, and chatting on the PHC, and possibly playing some music on plug.dj
  • WHEN: Saturday, September 20th @ 7pm EST / 6pm CST / 5pm MST / 4pm PST (for those who don’t live in America, use a time converter to check when that’ll be in your time zone!)
  • WHERE: the Poptropica Help Chat (PHC) – click here to access it!
  • WHY: Birthday celebrations – Poptropica’s 7th and Samwow5’s 15th!

Update: Poptropica retweeted our tweet about the party! Whether they’ll come remains to be seen, but it would be so cool if they did! Anyway, thanks for spreading the word, Poptropica!

For those who are unfamiliar with the PHC, that’s the Poptropica Help Chat, the official PHB hangout. It’s a great place to chat with other Poptropicans anytime, not just when we’ve got a party going on, and sometimes you might even get to meet PHB staff – I’ll be there for this, naturally!

The chat is moderated for safety and we do have rules to maintain harmony, so be sure to familiarize yourself with our chat policy and ranks on our Chat page, which you can find by clicking “Chat” in the menu above. Also, it’s okay to chat about other topics besides Poptropica while you’re on the PHC!

Anyway, hope to see you there! Bring your 7th birthday balloons for the big event! 😀

45 thoughts on “Poptropica’s 7th & Sam’s 15th birthday party!

1. SScatbox says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

2. SScatbox says:

If you schedule in EDT I’d understand better, LOL! I’m EDT not EST, PDT, OR OTHER TIME ZONES AND VERSIONS just…. EDT…. around the middle of fall to he start of winter will be when I convert to EST

3. Captain Spencer says:

Happy Birthday, Sam! 🙂 I’ll be sure to be there on this very special occasion. Not sure who made the graphics, but whoever did, did a great job! Samwow5? More like Samwow15. Aren’t I hilarious? Don’t answer that. Stay cool dudes! 😉

4. Silver Wolf says:

Happy birthday, Sam and Poptropica! Although, I won’t be able to come this time. 😦 I’m going to my aunt’s house, who doesn’t have any Internet. I’ll try to come to the party mobile, but I can’t guarantee anything. :c

5. ❄Snow Light❄ says:

Whoo the party starts in 10 minutes! Could someone tell me a room code on Poptropica that I could enter? I can’t go on Xat.

6. Cuddly Knuckle a.k.a Wilbur the Midnight Friendly Gangster Rapper says:

I actually cannot go because I have a lot of homework to do. I’m so sorry, TI. 😦 But I’ll try to come next time.