What’s popping, Poptropicans? Blake here. In correlation with the earlier festivities for the PHB’s 13 million, I decided to create a little contest of my own: a Poptropica Land Construction Contest!
They’re great and all, but they haven’t entered this competition, and besides, we believe you guys can do better… so, onto the contest! 😀 Poptropica Land is now in alpha version 2, and you’ll need to be a member to get the Poptropica Labs card in the Store that will allow you to play “Poptropica Minecraft”. For a guide on how to get started with building, check out the PHB’s Poptropica Labs page!
- You must use Poptropica Lands for this contest. That’s the point! This means no other programs (Minecraft, Unturned, Sir Buildsalot’s Buildatron *that last one is fake, don’t go looking for it*)
- Build anything you want! That’s the purpose of Poptropica Lands, after all! Build watchtowers, treehouses, statues of yours truly, anything, really! Just be sure that what you make is original.
- When you’re ready, download a POP file of the world you created.
- You can send in more than one design, but keep in mind that for those who win, only one design max will be chosen per person to give others a fairer chance.
- You have until September 5th to email your POP file (or screenshots, if you prefer) to me at vampirelord108(at)gmail(dot)com (I’ll be judging, of course.)
Well, that’s pretty much it for the rules. Now, for the moment you’ve all been waiting for, prizes!
- 1st prize is a feature in the winners’ post, plus a rare account from my arsenal.
- 10 runners-up will receive a mention in the winners’ post.
- Sadly, the files cannot be shared via WordPress, but featured winners will get screenshots of their Land shown on the PHB. Exciting, isn’t it?
Alright, get building! Stay popping, Poptropicans.