The PHB’s 6th birthday party – and you’re invited!

The party is now over, but you’re always welcome to hang out at the PHC! Click here for the PHB’s recap post. Hope you had fun! 😀

6th phb bday

It’s that time of the year again – the Poptropica Help Blog is celebrating its sixth anniversary this Saturday, July 26th, and we’ll be partying in Poptropica Multiverse rooms, where you can meet and battle other players, as well as the PHC, where you can chat with other PHB readers and staff! (Side note: catch up with the PHB’s story on our History page!)

The details are in the invitation graphic above – it’ll be July 26th at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST; for those who don’t live in America, use a time converter to check when that’ll be in your time zone. Everyone’s welcome to join in the festivities, so bring your birthday balloons! 😀

(UPDATE: If you can’t make it at this exact time, don’t be afraid to come a little earlier or later! You can even come a few hours early for a pre-party if you like; there’s sure to be some Poptropicans to celebrate with. We’ll have a recap up on the blog afterwards, so you might be in it if you come!)

For those who are unfamiliar with the PHC, that’s the Poptropica Help Chat, the official PHB hangout. It’s a great place to chat with other Poptropicans anytime, not just when we’ve got a party going on, and sometimes you might even get to meet PHB staff! The chat is moderated for safety and we do have rules to maintain harmony, so be sure to familiarize yourself with our chat policy and ranks on our Chat page, which you can find by clicking “Chat” in the menu above.

Anyway, we look forward to seeing you there! 🙂

70 thoughts on “The PHB’s 6th birthday party – and you’re invited!

1. ★ Brave Tomato ★ says:

Yay, happy to celebrate another PHB birthday!

…Considering if I be there or not- I have something going on that day, but I have a feeling I’ll be home by 9 (I’m in the EST zone). From there, I can hang out for about an hour. Hopefully I can do it! ^_^

2. Quick Fang says:

Just as a pre party, everyones welcome to come to my multiverse room.warning: i will be setting up pranks. code:BCS97

3. Quick Fang, (AKA awesomeness) says:

naw, on second thought ill wear my queen of egypt costume. what are you guys gonna wear?

4. Slippery Raptor says:

Happy Birthday to the COOLEST Poptropica Blog ever! I hope the awesomeness this blog has will continue for more years! Stay awesome, PHB!

5. Slanted Fish says:

For those saying they can’t make it – feel free to come earlier (even if it’s a few hours early) for a pre-party with those who are online! There should be some Poptropicans around to celebrate with. Around 6pm EST, perhaps? The PHC is open 24/7, so even if it’s not a party day, people are welcome any time, any day. ^-^

Maybe the next party can be around 12pm EST/11am CST? Are people able to make it? 😛

6. WimpyKidFan says:

happy 6th birthday PHB! i wont be abe to make it sadly though…….tell me all the fun please after the party someone…………

7. Skinny Ice the DJ Samurai says:

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Poptropica Help blog, happy birthday to you! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

8. haha104000 says:

I CANT COME!!!! i can, it is just im confused. canada is in america, but one day my dad was in the usa and i was talking to him. it was morning or afternoon in canada but it was night in the usa. please answer fishy.

Slanted Fish: Canada is a separate country not in America. Check what time zone you’re in and match it up with the time listed.

• Slanted Fish says:

He was, and PHC ranks work differently – there are plenty of PHC staff who aren’t PHB staff, and conversely, being on the PHB staff doesn’t mean you’ll be a PHC owner. 😛

• HPuterpop says:

I went to one multiverse but couldn’t really interact because of the lag.
        Also, I went to plug.dj room that Sam hosted — in the bottom left corner of the party pic, you can see a bunch of plug.dj avatars, and I’m the penquin with the hat. 😛

9. Budder Sorceress says:

I just realized, I might not be home ;-; I have to be at another birthday party 😛 What are the odds? xD

10. haha104000 says:

happy birth-cries day to youuu. happy birthda-sniff to youuu. happy birthday to the phb 😥 happy birthday to 😦 youuu. too bad my blog couldn’t be published. so it is never gonna have a birthday…cries

• Slanted Fish says:

If you come into the chat, you’ll be told the Multiverse code(s), which changes as people come and go. We tend to have multiple rooms over the course of the party, and they fill up quickly, so that’s why it’s easier just to come to the PHC for the current room code(s).