Poptropica party for the PHB’s dozen million hits!

Hey Poptropicans, believe it or not, we here at the Poptropica Help Blog (PHB) just recently hit 12 million views! That’s a whole dozen million! To celebrate, we’ll be throwing a Poptropica party – read on for more details, ’cause you’re invited! 😀

phb12mILLION

Poptropica party?! You’re invited!

• WHO: you! Poptropicans & PHB readers! 🙂
  • WHAT: a big Poptropica bash in our moderated chatroom, where you get to meet Poptropicans in Multiverses, talk to PHB authors, and have fun hanging out with everyone!
  • WHEN: June 14, 2014 at 4pm EST / 3pm CST / 2pm MST / 1pm PST (if you don’t live in the US, use a time converter to figure out what time the party will be in your time zone) Tell me if the time is better in the comments 😀
  • WHERE: the Poptropica Help Chat (PHC) – just click “Chat” in the top navigational bar or click here for the full Xat page!
  • WHY: to celebrate a dozen million hits on the PHB!

You’ll get to hang out with PHB authors and other bloggers and readers of the Poptropica community, so bring your fireworks, balloons, and other party gear! Get ready to battle in Multiverse rooms, chat with Poptropicans, and add some new friends to your list!

As noted above, the party takes place on the PHB chat (the PHC), which you can access by clicking on “Chat” in the navigational bar at the top of this blog or go to xat.com/thephc. The chat will be moderated, so it’s a safe environment. Any unpleasantries/rule-breaking will result in a kick or ban, so please don’t spoil the fun. 😛

If you have questions, just ask in the comments! It’s going to be tons of fun, so see you there! 😀

73 thoughts on “Poptropica party for the PHB’s dozen million hits!

1. Mαgı¢ Fıяe ♪ says:

:/ I might not be able to come, since I have a dance recital that night at 7 pm. 😥 I might be able to come though like at 9:30 or something.

2. ★ Brave Tomato ★ says:

I’m sorry, I can’t make it- I’ll be busy on that day… Hope you guys have fun though…

And yay 12 million hits!! ^_^

3. wimpykidfan says:

But how about the people that can come like me? If you make it any later/earlier i won’t be able to come and i haven’t come to a PHB party yet! And why will you change the time once you already announced it anyway?

4. epicegged says:

YOU CAN CAN COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PS check out my account on the avatar studio with the name epicegged

5. Strange Bug says:

i would love to come but i can’t 😦

cause i live in new zealand
    but you can freind me on poptropica!!!

My Username is Romankids5

still wish i could come!!! 😦

6. Slippery Raptor says:

Congratulations to the whole PHB team! I knew you could make this far and more to the future! I would really love to come but we still have our finals and I’m really loaded but if I have some spare time, I’d love to go! 🙂

7. Poptropgirl says:

Aw man, I have my biggest dance competition/recital going on at that time!!! I wish I could go, like while I’m waiting whole our competitors do their routine, but from 8:55-9:30 I have dances every other number, that only last five minutes, and I need time to change into a REALLY tight costume in time!! Mayb I can make it after the comp. though, but if I can’t , congrats eanyway. (And sorry for blabbing.)

8. trustytooth says:

Mine is like 10:21 in the morning!!!!! I will wake up early though idk what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☀☔

9. scarhead11 says:

I maybe can come..It’ll be like 1am in our country and I have vacations, so I might sleep a bit late. Congrats btw 🙂

10. Spence says:

I have an account on here but it’s not working. I might make it. I’m wearing the original rock costume with a skateboard and fact monster’s face.

11. Super Nicey says:

Congratulations, and sorry this is so late!
    I couldn’t make it because it’s too early in the morning for me where I live (around 3 am XP)
    But I hope you guys enjoyed the party, and congrats! 🙂

Slanted Fish: Actually, it hasn’t happened yet. But it will in a few hours. 😛