Mission Atlantis is coming out next week!

Hey everyone! My assumption was right: the Creators will be alternating episodes! Mission Atlantis: Episode 1 (“Into the Deep”) will come out on April 17, 2014 to members!

missionatlantis3

Non-members, there’s nothing to frown about because Survival: Episode 1 (guide here) will come out on April 17, 2014 to everyone! Anyway, I’ll try to get a guide up as soon as I can. Cya later!

~SW5~

Comments

1. JLBblue2003 says:

I thought you were a teenager, it kinda sounded like it in the live stream (don’t know which voice is yours, they all sound like teens. Hp sounds like a preteen though.) can’t you stay home if your a teen? Why would your dad need to go? Don’t you have older siblings? ANYTHING??? I NEED THAT GUIDE MAN!!!! Ok, I have a problem.

• Well, I’m 14, they are going a hr away and say if someone breaks in I can’t call for help really (911 of course) but when they/I notify my rents they will be in an appointment or an hr away. My dad goes because he doesn’t feel comfortable with my mom driving with my brother, an hr away over a huge, long bridge in a city that is huge. I can try to convince my rents to let me stay or I’ll get my grandma to spend the day over here. :p

2. LOL, now the creators post about The Mission Atlantis coming out and Survival for non-members xD

3. Charles the Creeper says:

Um, I’m happy about MA, but they are taking WAY too long to announce the winners of the CYDI Contest. Anyone agree?

4. Massive Raptor says:

can’t wait for Survival: Episode 1 for non-members there nothing to on pop cause I beat all 37 non-member islands

5. Massive Raptor says:

and my username is shark215 if you want to add me

6. Clean shell - survival is heerreee says:

cool, thats all what i have to say

7. The name of Episode 1 will be – Into the Deep

8. pily38806 says:

who owns this site and where do they live

9. anyone who wants to add me …. quiet cheetah

10. ✌TFCO✌ says:

Have you commenter and readers never noticing nothing about when is Mythology Isalnd going to updated.

Slanted Fish: Yeah, it’s been a while since they mentioned it…

11. Yariel Mercado says:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Massive Raptor says:

there only 37 islands for non-members

13. Yahoo! I’m so excited but the suspense is killing me! I’ve kinda already watched the walk through numorous times….. Guess that island will be finished soon

14. Hey! April 17th is on 2 of my friend’s birthdays! It’s also the day before mine! xD

15. Cool! Hey my birthday was today, April 9th! I’m officially 13!!!

16. Pop'n'Winx says:

Hey! the creators said about the ipad handheld thingy

17. Charles the Creeper says:

The Poptropica IPad handheld is officially announced by the Creators.

18. george bob jones the third says:

What the heck????? after that mean email they sent back about rumors on poptropica help blog or whatever look what is here:

Well, obviously we can’t go around getting everyone in the world a free iPad. But if you’ve noticed the Poptropicans on our homepage running past while holding their own tablets, you’ve probably also wondered how you can get one for your Poptropican.

It’s easy: just find one of the billboards that you see above on an Island’s Main Street. Watch the video, and at the end you’ll get your personal Poptropica App Tablet! It’s only available for a limited time, so grab it fast. You don’t want to be one-upped by the next model.