Did you know Icicles are Tough?

Samwow5

Well, at least this one is.

Hello, world of the PHB! I’m so happy my good friend Slanted Fish aka Fishy, invited me to join the best blog in the world! You might know me from writing guides here, on the PHB, or from The TIB, my personal blog. To help Fishy I will try to post at least once a week. Here’s a little info about me:

I’m a 14-year-old boy who lives in the southern U.S.A. I love baseball, soccer, and swimming, but most of all God! I have been playing Poptropica for 4 to 5 years now, and my username is Samwow5. My music interests are Owl City, Neon Trees, Maroon 5, Flo-Rida, The Wanted, B.o.B, Nelly, and Bruno Mars.

That’s all for now at least! I hope you will like me as an author PHB viewers. I hope to contribute to this blog as much as I can.

~SW5~

43 thoughts on “Did you know Icicles are Tough?

1. Elphangor says:

OMG DUDE! THIS IS SOOOO UNEXPECTED! I JUST CLICK ON THE BUTTON AND BAM I SEE YOUR PIC! THIS ROCKS! I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

• Slanted Fish says:

Her last post was a year ago, and she says she’s not available to keep posting. 😦 Anyway, I’ll be changing up the authors list in the next few days so hopefully we can have some more active staff. 😛

• Nameless UnDEFiNed says:

Will you be hiring at random?

And, I know Pop-Blogs are supposed to be unbiased, but I have heard a lot and just want to ask… Are you a Christian, or another Religion? I just need to ask.

And hope you’ll check out my blog, I’m hiring too….

• Slanted Fish says:

I don’t hire “at random,” I try to find people who are able to contribute positively to the PHB by being active, friendly, helpful, passionate, knowledgeable, and good writers. I am a Christian, as mentioned on the About page, but I look for the qualities I mentioned above, not for religious affiliation.

• Nameless UnDEFiNed says:

I understand, I don’t believe in hiring only because of Religion, I was just wondering to hear it from you… I am too, and thanks for telling me 😉

BTW, could I make your Poptropican a Character in The Nameless Adventures? I’m writing the Season Premiere right now?? 🙂 😛

Slanted Fish: Sure! 😛

2. Fuzzy-B says:

Welcome Samwow! Hope that you enjoy yourself here, it’s a lot of fun!!!

I would also like to apologize to everyone for not being able to post since August, I have been so swamped this semester of high school! But starting in about 2 weeks (winter break) I will be able to post occasionally and plan to be able to post regularly (a lot) once spring gets here!

3. Obiwan2324 says:

Ach – what’s with all these new people I don’t know at all? I feel so old now. Or at least in comparison. Congrats on the new authorship, though. If I had the time, I would offer to help out, but alas, I don’t.