Introducing… Fuzzy-B!

Hey guys, I’m Fuzzy-B and I am the newest author here at the PHB! I would like to thank Slanted Fish so much for letting me join the blog. This is something that I have been dreaming of since I found out about the PHB back in 2009 from friends in my class. I hope to have a lot of fun here and post a lot of good updates. You may know me from the blog I run over here. Don’t worry, I will still post over there too.

A little about me is that I am a 14-year-old boy living in the central U.S.A. I love movies, running, and Jesus. I enjoy going to concerts, listening to music, and playing Poptropica (but that is obvious). “It’s been fun but now I’ve got to go, Life is way too short to take it slow, But before I go and hit the road I gotta know, till then, When can we do this again?”

Nothing better than an Owl City quote to end a post with, eh? ;)

80 thoughts on “Introducing… Fuzzy-B!

1. Spotted New Year says:

Congrats!!! It will take some getting used to, tears from MT’s permanite vacation, sadness from not being the new author, but in the end it will be the best thing EVER! So YAY!!!!!!! Go Fuzzy-B!
    BTW: Now I need to friend you, cuz I have all the PHB authors friended, so what’s your username?

2. StaraptorXD says:

Cool, and I’m Icy Flyer btw, I hope things turn out great for you! (I’m adressing Fuzzy-B,just so that there is no confusion.)

3. Dr. Magic Onion, Poptropicatologist says:

Hijuyo,

Since MT- has left. you have added Fuzzy-B to your staff list list. However, I found that you told Little Crab (PHB Helper) that you weren’t hiring. That was about two weeks ago and on you “Contact” page. Personnaly, if it were me in that situation, I would hire somebody that wanted the job, somebody I had just recently rejected. I’m not saying anything bad about Fuzzy-B, but I think that in a spiratual approach, that is a more fair way to go.

Also, while on the topic, how do you hire somebody to be a staff member to your blog?

Dr. Magic Onion,
    Poptropicatologist

• Slanted Fish says:

Yes, two weeks ago I wasn’t hiring. I generally prefer to have around 7 staff members, so since MT left, I decided to add someone else. I did tell Little Crab that I wasn’t looking for more staff then (which was true), but I also said that he’s welcome to help out by answering other people’s questions around the blog, which he has yet to do. It appears he probably wouldn’t do the job very well. There’s a difference between wanting it and actually being capable of it.

I hired Fuzzy-B because he could probably do it well – he does have some experience (he linked his blog in his post), has contributed to the PHB in the past, and as he expressed in his post, is also eager about the job.

On a WordPress blog like this one, you can add someone to your staff team by going to Users -> Invite New on your dashboard.

• Slanted Fish says:

I get that lots of people want to be an author on the PHB, but do realize that just because you ask doesn’t mean you’ll get it. In fact, the ones more suited to the task are usually the ones that don’t need to ask. 😉

• Dr. Magic Onion, Poptropicatologist says:

Hijuyo,

Thank you for replying. That really cleared things up, especially considering the fact that I’m trying to get authors for my new blog.

Dr. Magic Onion
        Poptropicatologist

• Spotted New Year says:

To Dr. MO: I would love to be an author on your blog! I checked it out and it looks really cool! I don’t mean to beg for the spot as an author, but if you need help I’m there!
        BTW: My name is Spotted Dragon, it’s just Spotted New Year for the upcoming New Year!

4. ★A Very Merry New Year to you all From New Year Party Goofer Clown★ ★May There be More Fun Next Year★ says:

Um…sorry to be off-topic,but there’s a new post on the PCB! http://blog.poptropica.com/2012/12/after-hours.html

This may prove that there is a mall-themed island coming soon to Poptropica! 😀

We may have to explore the mall at night due to the last words,” Don’t you hate that? It’s not as though you can have any fun at the mall after it closes for the night.” 😀

OMG OMG OMG OMG! YAAARGH! I’m SO excited! 😀 😀 😀 😀

5. Slippery Dolphin says:

PS: I go on your blog sometimes. Man, it’s hard to follow the rule about trying to leave one comment because I usually think of something else to add in to say when I already post my comment! 😦 I guess I need to think more if I just want to post the comment or if I want to add more. 😦

• Nice Heart says:

lol…I ❤ the song and the movie it's soooo awesome!!! XD

BTW, congrats fuzzy-b for making it to PHB as an author ^^
      I'm looking forward to see your posts :3