PHB Pop-over Special: What Makes You Beautiful

Pop Boyband

Can you guess which Pop(tropica!) boy band this is?

If your answer is One Direction, you’re right!  In this PHB special, I’ll explain how you can dress like them on Poptropica using only 75 credits per band member (none if you’re a member). From left to right;

• Niall: Hair from Reality TV Island Main Street, clothing from Leprechaun costume (Poptropica Store)
  • Zayn: Hair from standard customizing when signing up (make it black at the 24 Carrot Diner), clothing from Rock Singer costume – jacket, shirt with red tie, pants, microphone (Poptropica Store)
  • Louis: Hair from Cryptids Island Main Street, shirt from Mime on Counterfeit Island, mic from Rock Singer costume
  • Liam: Hair and clothing from Cryptids Island Main Street, mic from Rock Singer costume
  • Harry: Hair, shirt, jacket, pants from Vampire Boy costume (Poptropica Store)

Hope you enjoyed this bit of randomness from the Poptropica Help Blog. Are there any other customization ideas you have? Let us know! 🙂

139 thoughts on “PHB Pop-over Special: What Makes You Beautiful

• Gentle Spinner says:

A lot of the comments below just talk about how much users like One Direction, so don’t waste your time reading it. Instead, go to Poptropica and beat an island or something. PATHFINDERS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

• Director snowball is having fun today at the pool in the secret nanabot hide out where only nanabots know where it is. says:

Dear gentle Spinner,
        I agree with you cause i hate 1D (no offence 1D lovers)

• Wild Shark says:

Hi everyone if you want to add me I’m blameitontheloveofrockandroll

PS: My name in the PHB used to be @SCREAMER but not anymore

1. Serious Monster ( username hello548990 ) says:

OMG I ❤ 1D WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. вaтcaт cσcσ says:

I request a My Chemical Romance band set. One Direction isn’t bad, but MCR always wins in my opinion 😀

• Quiet Berry says:

Don’t be rude: Ok, here’s my comment. At school, about everybody has 1d folders and books. seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?! anyway, i hated them. every time a song would come on, i would yell; SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eventually, near the end of the year, i asked emma to let me borrow her 1d book. she agreed, and i read it. i ended up liking them, say, 20%. now, i like them ok. please don’t be rude!

3. Slippery Tummy says:

Hi, i’m slippery tummy. I honestly can’t get that song out of my head from when my Language arts teacher played it about six months ago. Sorry, I just had to say that, but here’s my question. Do you think you can make the cast of Total drama island? It is a pretty bad show, but my friends at work talked about Gilligan’s island, then a kid there started talking about total drama island. I looked it up, and here I am now. So, what do you think? Just think about it please.
    Von Boyage!
    Slippery Tummy/darleen8/SparkyAKA Jay/Hothead AKA kai/bubble (sorry, those are all of the things that people call me excluding my real name.)

• Balloon Boy says:

It would be awesome for a Poptropicanized version of the TDi cast and of the great 60s sitcom Gilligan’s Island to appear on this blog. And if no one gets around to that, I might do it myself.

4. Slippery Tummy says:

Hey pplz, i just gotta say, i’m in love with rick riodrigan’s books. Can you please make a picture of Percy,Anabeth,Grover(if possible),Chiron(again only if possible),Jason,Piper,Leo/sammy,Hazel, and frank? That would be bobmbastic! Also, the hunger games people would be cool too.(Katniss,Gale,Peeta,Haymich,and Cinna)
    Thanks for considering,
    Slippery Tummy/Bubble/Darleen8/
    SparkyAKAJay/HotheadAKAKai/FrostyAKAZane/TDPwrCuple
    (sorry, people keep calling me these weird things based on inside jokes that i have. The sad thing is, almost no1 says my real name anymore

5. Neat Star says:

Harry’s hair really matches the real one.
    I’m looking for red chinos to complete my girl version Louis Tomlinson.
    God, I can’t stop laughing after this.

6. toaau says:

Excuse me everybody.
    i personaly dont like 1 direction, cause the girl i have a crush on likes them.
    BUT!
    everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    FOR EXAMPLE, i dident like spongebob much, but as soon as i watched it i was hooked.
    🙂
    Well, bye!

7. Yellow Comet says:

Not a fan of 1D, but you have to admit; the music video for ‘Live While We’re Young’ is pretty funny and has NOTHING TO DO with the lyrics. There’s a girl in sixth grade at my school who’s positive that she will become Mrs. Tomlinson. I’m like…girl…he’s like…ten years older than you.

8. hatersloveme4897 says:

They’re so dumb and stupid,I’m just a Zayn and Louis guy and they are not cute…face it I’m almost 10 years old.

9. dragonitelovers567 says:

wow, this is a all out war between the haters and the lovers. So Quarterback throws it ooh home run wait what? Anyways, stop arguing about which is better.

10. hatersloveme4897 says:

Even though I still hate these guys,I still made one of my account to look like Louis and the username is coolperson9045.
    I love Louis about 1% and Zayn 1% and Liam WHEN HE HAD HAIR!!!!!!!!!

11. Brave Sky says:

Okay, most of you guys must’ve seen my comments about me being pretty rude to the people that didn’t like 1D. I was very immature about that. I’m sorry I overeacted. Not everyone likes the same things that some of us do and that’s okay. Their opinion is their opinion.

But I still like 1D. 😛

Your right, brave Sky.

12. Director snowball is having fun today at the pool in the secret nanabot hide out where only nanabots know where it is. says:

Actaully. No offence to 1D lovers, but i hate 1D. (Expect for zayne. Well i only like him, not love him.)

13. Director snowball is having fun today at the pool in the secret nanabot hide out where only nanabots know where it is. says:

I think liam looks werid. P.S (i like zayne %5.0 thats half of %1 and same with Uhhhh whats his name, Oh right! Louis. I forget their name coz i hate them)

• Muddy Kid says:

*shrieks even louder* YAY ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!