Get Ready For… Fourth PHB Author Night and Anniversary!

Note: Author Night 4 is over. Click here to read the recap.

(credit goes to cheepys/flamez for the above invitation graphic)

We so excited

On July 26, 2012, the Poptropica Help Blog turns four years old! Just like last year, we’re celebrating with a PHB Author Night at the Poptropica Help Chatroom (PHC), in which you, dear readers, will get to talk live with the authors of this blog and meet lots of other awesome Poptropicans!

DATE: Thursday, July 26, 2012

TIME: 5:30pm PST / 6:30pm MST / 7:30 CST / 8:30pm, EST
(There’s no set time for it to end, so stay as long as you can!)

PLACE: The PHC!

Be sure to check which time zone you’re in to make sure you come at the right time! (Though it wouldn’t hurt to be early.) EST is Eastern Standard Time in the USA, but if you’re in the GMT+8 time zone like me, that’s 8:30am.

PHC

The PHC – where Author Night will be taking place. A safe chatroom environment with moderators, and of course, PHB authors!

The PHC can be accessed by clicking the “Chat” link in the navigation bar above, or by going to xat.com/thephc. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the chat rules and ranks (this information can be found by scrolling down on the Xat page). Even on regular days (before & after Author Night), you’re welcome to use the PHC.

See you then!

44 thoughts on “Get Ready For… Fourth PHB Author Night and Anniversary!

1. Super Thunder says:

Sounds great! Assuming my parents aren’t being weird, I’ll probably make it! Warning: I’ll probably start ranting about Phantom of the Opera/Love Never Dies/Wicked. And if you start a conversation about a Broadway show, I’ll most definitely join in and leave you all confusifyed.

2. Hicoga says:

I know I’m not an author anymore, but being the founder of Author Nights, I’ll try my best to make it. 🙂

3. Calm Penguin says:

I’m living in canada. so I don’t actually know what time it will be in canada. how time is it in canada!!! O.O :O

4. Mad scientist, Mad Tornado(costume hunter) says:

Here in Argentina, July 26th is ”Gransparents Day”. And for the time…

I will be dinning for that time, if not, WHAT DO I CARE!? IM IN WINTER HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

If you don’t know, the winter holidays are 2 free weeks the schools take, and like the name it is in winter. 🙂

5. Poptropica Star says:

Hey,I would love to come! I have been reading your blog since you first started,with the Nim’s Island post etc. But I didn’t get a blog until this year,but I think you have done a fantastic job, including your staff. Keep up the good work!

~PS

• Slanted Fish says:

It was ASH25, but Author Night 4 is over and it’s closed now. If you went on the PHC where the party was taking place, you would have seen it in the scroll message. 🙂