Poptropica for the Nintendo DS

For those who have an NDS, you’ll be thrilled to know that Poptropica and Ubisoft are currently partnering to create a Poptropican experience for the Nintendo DS, and the release date is this year’s 2012 holiday season!

Credit goes to a PHB comment from toughraptor which brought us to a news article from PRWeb.

“Through our exciting new partnership with Ubisoft, kids will now have another way to explore Poptropica’s story-based adventures and solve its challenging quests,” said Jess M. Brallier, publisher of Poptropica. “This is yet another milestone in the explosive growth of Poptropica as a global brand.”

Ubisoft is equally excited to bring Poptropica’s awesome storytelling from where it began its success online to handheld devices.

Sounds like a winner! Will you be getting the DS game this Christmas?

43 thoughts on “Poptropica for the Nintendo DS

1. cleanshark says:

I hope it’s just like the web version! Like to where you can view the creators blog and stuff. but it’s probably going to be log in or create a character and you play the game with the stylis and arrow keys to move around and you know what I mean.

2. matthewergc says:

Poptropica for the DS? Cool. I’m definately getting it. I hope it’s not a tiny little sidequest that we’ll be able to beat in five minutes.

3. Mighty Fire says:

When due it come out I’m dying to know

Slanted Fish: This holiday season, so probably around December 2012. 🙂

4. I like cheese :D says:

Yaaay! I have been dreaming about poptropica for ds for years, now my dream can come true! Yaay! 😀 🙂
    ~I Like Cheese :D~

5. Lover246810 says:

I want the game soooooo bad.To bad it comes out ownly close to Chrismas.But it’s for sale on google.It is relly cheap.VERY cheap.I am 9 and I could buy it!Well you just heard the new blog. Called….Youth is the truth!!!

6. Jenna says:

I truly, truly need help in locating the 6th arrow. I cannot find it anywhere near Hades Temple or in it. Please any info would be appreciated!