Cryptids? Gotta catch ’em all!

Members can now log in to Poptropica and start hunting for cryptids!

Cryptids Island will be available to the public for free on January 17, 2011.
(if you can wait that long! Decide if membership is worth it on our new “Membership Tour” page!)

Check out our Cryptids Island resources:
Guide | Videos | Info

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each cryptid, to understand the power that’s inside. Every challenge along the way, with courage I will face.

Cryptids!
It’s you and me
I know it’s my destiny
Gotta catch ’em all

Gotta catch ’em all

27 thoughts on “Cryptids? Gotta catch ’em all!

1. miley65 says:

Oh shoot, my membership expired just a month ago. Darn it. I guess I’ll have to wait longer until it comes out for everyone. 😦

2. Mara says:

I swear they got the idea from Destination Truth. If there’s a guy named “Josh Gates” on there, let me know. xD 😛

Also, the Jersy Devil is real. And it pwns. The end. 😀

3. Little Toes says:

i hate membership. its like almost beating the game for u, cuz u can buy any costume and anything for u in the shop, so what do u do with ur old credits?!? also the fact that u get to play islands early! whats the point!? just release it for everyone already!!! imr!! (by the way, Imr means i mean really) 😡

~Little Toes

4. Max says:

It was okay, I guess… the cryptids were drawn well, although Nessie was hardest to find. But my Chupacabra ran away! I only have a tooth to remember him by.. but it was pointy! I want my puppy back. If anyone sees him, please, tell me! *hands out “LOST PUPPY” posters*. But I liked the island, and it only took me two days.

5. magicspark/mudkipgirl says:

YAY!!! POKEMON!!!!! To be honest, I don’t really like the show thatmuch. I prefer the games(Mystery Dungeon: explorers of time especally- YAY! I’M MUDKIP!)
    (hence the name “Magicspark/mudkipgirl” 🙂 )
    In any case, with the new broadband my family got yesterday on Boxing Day (why’s it called that anyway?) I could actrually watch the video (& W.I.T.C.H. on youtube!) and I think Cryptids looks awesome!! I can’t wait for it to come out for non-members!!!!!

If my comment was confusing meow three times.

MUA HA HA HA HA H AH HA.

It’s weird. Usually the creator put out Christmas costumes (at least they did before credits were invented- I was rudolf complete with flashing nose!) but this year (and last year I remember (OMG. I REMEMBER!)) they didn’t.

Anyway……

Check out my cool outfit!

I felt like trying that….. wonder if the hyperlink works…..

I forgot to mention!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

• magicspark/mudkipgirl says:

I saw chubarcabra in a Scooby-doo movie on TV. crEEPY!!!!!

Nessie was in a Scooby-Doo movie too….

For anyone who’s seen Hamish & Andy’s caravan of courage : Great Britin & Ireland and saw the bit with Nessie & the Loch Ness…….. IT WAS HILIARIOUS!!!!!
      Hamish threw Andy off the boat as Nessie bait.
      Must of been cold.

Anyway, they were searching for Nessie with a bunch of guys who use the latest in technology to find the monster and prove she(he? it? how do they tell if they haven’t seen her?) exists. They had sonars and everything. I wonder if on Cryptids you get to use sonar too.

• magicspark/mudkipgirl says:

GASP! I saw on Poptropica that the island launches for non-members on 1/17/11!

Hijuyo: Yeah, we mentioned that on the PHB already. 😉