Don’t wait ’til high school

Be the best-dressed of any Poptropica prom with these new additions to the Store!

Warning: Not suitable for Hannah Montana’s dances. 😉

Blog Post Title: Prom-enade!
Description: It’s time to strut your stuff in these new “Prom” themed outfits! Of course, I prefer to wear my shark suit for these fancy occasions.
Image URL: https://poptropica.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/9ce39-cards.jpg
Image name: cards.jpg
Posted by: Shark Boy

• For boys: “Prom King” comes in blue, orange, purple, white. Special action (activated by space bar) is to twirl the stick around in your hand.
  • For girls: “Prom Queen” comes in pink, blue, purple, green, white.

Oh and…

Poptropica members can log on right now to play the newest Poptropica adventure, Skullduggery Island!
Build your ship. Assemble your crew. Rule the sea!

(Not a member yet? Skullduggery Island will be open to all on June 17.)

ok bye 😉

62 thoughts on “Don’t wait ’til high school

1. XBrokenRoseX says:

No way, nu-uh. Freshman year of highschool, I’m running away screaming. Not Dylan…not again…

Oh sorry…just…bleh, real life stuff.

Anyway, nice coustumes, yet…dresses are dead for me.

2. AnnieSophie says:

The tiara is really cool but, I think its too much credits for such a simple costume. I CANT WAIT TILL SKULLDUGGERY!! Non~members should strike SOO BADLY!! ( Jokes!!) 😀

3. Purple heart says:

Well, the costumes are not my kind of…clothing? I wish the creators would do less of those costumes invoving long dresses. 🙂

4. Little Scout says:

Omg! When I put on my prom dress, all the boys wearing a prom costume gathered around me! It’s like they want me to dance with them or something! 😮

• Golden Rider says:

Weird. Nothing but weird. They must like you. Creepy still.

By the way, you don’t have tp wait till June 17 to play Skullduggery Island. Go to the blimp and the travel map will open. At the bottom is a Goldfish cracker ad and it offers a early access pass to Skullduggery Island if you win. It is hard. I won it.

~Golden Rider- God of Poptropica Islands- Captain of the Narrator.

P.S You are not a pirate on the island, you are a buccenear, or a person hired by the Governer of the island. Just saying. Sorry if this was too long.

• Golden Rider says:

Thank goodness, you can’t type in anything on Poptropica. Well for good things, but it doesn’t make sense because you can’t make friends on there. It would be a good thing and a very bad thing to be able to talk to people on Poptropica.

5. Tux99999 says:

I beat the island…it was…HARD!!!! lol but wish they had a costume where its limiited time like about 10 days, where u turn into a difer looking poptropican like a taco poptropica or custom like typed in costume…or a skull mask

6. Green Boa says:

SKULLDUGGERY IS AWESOME! When you have the smaller ships, you need to get salvage and trade, look for high rates. When you get big ships like the Koi you can sink ships and sea monsters to get lots of stuff! 😀 Hint: Silk is VERY cheap at Dragon cove and is VERY expensive at Boaffant Bay. 😉

7. Smart Crown says:

I LOVE SKULLDUGGERY!!!! Seriously, with the trading and all!! 😀 I only got free pass because I won that Goldfish thing, LOL. BTW; the costumes are a little cheap quality and for such a large price, don’t you think? :S

8. lone bones says:

cool post hijuyo but i do have a question. is it just me or has island production in poptropica sped up alot since membership was released?

Hijuyo: It’s sped up for members, but non-members have to wait even if an island is ready to be played.

9. Happy Rock says:

That goldfish thing you’re talking about isnt there anymore! awwww…i really wanted to be able to play skullduggery right now. and i think the dress is OK. its not as cool as some of the costumes,… i think the creators need a creativity boost or something lol. (jk)

10. Icy Goose says:

Nice looking dress but I don’t like it that its long. And I don’t think a boy would take a cane to school on prom day with there outfit. I dont even think they even where tuxedos or top hats.