Island Extra: Twisted Wizard Game Guide
The kids in town are enjoying a snow day – all except for Greg Heffley, whose little brother Manny has gone missing! It’s up to you to find Manny, but before you do, you’ll have to contend with surly teenagers, crabby senior citizens, and those rotten Whirley Street kids. Join Greg, Rowley, Rodrick, and the rest of the Wimpy Kid characters for a snow-capped adventure you’ll never forget!
These pictures are collected in your Poptropica photo album in the profile section. Click to enlarge.
- Wimpy Wonderland Island is Poptropica’s 18th island. It was released to members on March 14, 2011 and March 17, 2011 for non-members, a much shorter wait than the usual one month. It coincided with the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules, released on March 25, 2011.
- This is the first Diary of a Wimpy Kid island. Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a book series by Jeff Kinney, who is also the creator of Poptropica.
- The book Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever was published on November 15, 2011, also with a snowy setting. Because the island is drawn in the style of the book’s illustrations, the characters are not customizable.
- Members who logged in during March 2011 would receive a bonus Paper Boy/Paper Girl costume, which also has the ability to “Paperize” other characters.
- Common room: Photo Gallery
- On April 1, 2011, Twisted Wizard was added into the island. Before that, players did not have to beat Twisted Wizard for Greg.
- The carrot from chasing Manny is not required to complete the quest, though you can put it on the snowman (Fregley) just for fun.
- Only the items have color. Everything else is drawn in black and white.
For a written walkthrough with pictures, click on Guide at the top of this page.
discuss wimpy wonderland island below~