Island Extras: Desktop Wallpaper & Poster
A quiet seaside village has been attacked by mysterious beings that dwell nearby. You are chosen to enter the dark woods and confront the creatures. But beyond the forest’s edge lies a world of magic and danger, where the only thing more twisted than the tree trunks is the truth.
These pictures are collected in your Poptropica photo album in the profile section. Click to enlarge.
- Twisted Thicket Island is Poptropica’s 26th island. The countdown started on April 4, 2012 and the island was released on April 12 for members with no demo. It opened to all on May 2, 2012. The login screen had a mob of goblins jumping, running, and throwing arrows.
- Common room: Bjorn’s Smorgasbord
- In Greek mythology, a dryad is a female spirit of a tree, which is not quite like the tiny flying critters portrayed in Poptropica.
- Many things in this island were inspired by old folklore and mythology, such as the names of runes like Dokkalfar and Kobold, and the Nokken water spirit.
- According to a Poptropica framework file, this island’s code name is “Woodland.”
- At the Construction Site, when you go to the top floor of the first structure and flush the toilet, then change your elevation, you’ll be teleported to the beginning of the Construction Site area.
- Poptropica Members can play a bonus quest after completing Twisted Thicket. The woodland’s magical essence has scattered across the land. It’s up to you to use your newfound powers to collect the missing shards and return them to their source.
- Members get an additional Twisted Thicket gear pack, which includes Lumberjerk Costume, Troll Power, and Dryad Follower. The Lumberjerk Costume is ONLY available during Early Access!
- See if you can find the hidden creature in this Twisted Thicket promo video from the Creators!