A malfunctioning time machine has messed up history! It’s your job to go back in time and set things right in this online virtual world. Because if you don’t, who knows what the future will hold?
These pictures are collected in your Poptropica photo album in the profile section. Click to enlarge.
- Time Tangled Island is Poptropica’s 3rd island, released on April 15, 2008.
- Before Time Tangled was released, it was referred to as Time Lapse Island, then later as Time Twisted Island.
- In April 2008, there was a Roman soldier on top of a building on Shark Tooth Island who said, “How did I get here? I should be on Time Twisted Island!”
- Common room: Party Time Tower
- Time Tangled is the first island to feature sound, which you can hear when you play Edison’s phonograph.
- Every year, the “Lab” setting of the time device is updated to reflect the present year.
- The Possible Future (bad future) used to be green, but now it’s brownish-orange.
- Many of the locations will have Fact Monster bubbles, which you can click to learn historically accurate information or other educational facts about the subject. Fact Monster is a Poptropica sponsor and has been spotted in Poptropica.
- In the island, you will encounter historical figures such as Lewis and Clark, Thomas Edison, Leonardo da Vinci, etc.
- Professor Pendulum, who created the malfunctioning time machine, can be seen vacationing in Shark Tooth Island‘s Tourist Center.
- Poptropica Creators: Thirsty Whale, who has not posted on the PCB in years, from Mount Everest, and Vlad the Viking, the name of the Creators’ old YouTube channel.
- For a brief time in August 2008, there were sunglasses available on top of Professor Pendulum’s lab. You can now get these glasses from customizing the secretary in the Spy Island headquarters.