Island Extra: Buy the Book
For centuries, the Nabooti tribe has been protected by the power of seven sacred jewels. But now, the jewels are missing! Trek across Africa to find the missing jewels and return them to the Nabooti tribe. You’ll visit pyramids, ancient mines, and giant waterfalls on your online virtual world quest.
These pictures are collected in your Poptropica photo album in the profile section. Click to enlarge.
- Nabooti Island is Poptropica’s 7th island, released on December 11, 2008.
- It is based on the Choose Your Own Adventure book, The Lost Jewels of Nabooti.
- Common room: Fly-By-Night Airlines
- Players fly to various places in Africa, such as Blue Nile Falls, Pyramids of Giza, Mountains of the Moon, etc.
- The cell phone you find at Mountains of the Moon can be used to get a cool new costume. Type in 1225 for a Santa Hat and Sack, 911 for a Police Outfit, 411 for a Brain Helmet, and 1337 for a Nerdy Outfit. When the island was first released, a glitch allowed typing in numbers in the 100’s for handheld items such as a paintbrush, spear, etc. but this was fixed a day later.
To see our written walkthrough for Nabooti Island, click on the word Guide at the top of this page.
discuss nabooti island in the comments below~