Part 1: Game Show Island
Go to Game Show Island if you’re not yet there. Go left, and bounce on the bouncy roof of Robo-Bling Boutique. Once at the roof, you will see a red Toolkit. Grab it, and go back down. Go left, and go inside a building labeled The Factory. Go up, and find the Crane.
Press the little green “Up” button. Make it a reasonable height; your Poptropican must be able to jump onto it. Keep on making it go up, and alternating sides to make it go up. When you finally get to the top, go left, and click on the computer with the glowing red dot.
Haha, my eyes are closed. Anyway, your Poptropican will put in a code onto the computer, and an obstacle blocking a passage will open. Go through it, and use your toolkit. With your screwdriver, click and hold on each of the screws, and turn left. Then, choose the option that is to the top left. Then, one of the workers will give you an Electric Fan. Go outside, and all the way to the right. As you try to enter Club Noveau Riche, a giant gold robot will tell you to fix the AC.
Go inside, and talk to the owner. He’s a weird disco-looking robot.
Once again, eyes closed! Anyway, he’ll tell you to cool him off. So take out your electric fan, and fan him. Then, he’ll give you a Nickel that says “In Holmes we trust.” This is because the robots are all following a rogue robot, Holmes. D: With your nickel, exit the club, and go all the way left. You’ll see a homeless Poptropican. Give him the nickel. And in return, he’ll give you a pair of Heat Vision Goggles. Go back to the club, and put on the goggles. You’ll see someone go up a shaft. Follow them by going outside and finding this window. Use your Electric Fan to help push you up there!
Go inside by using your toolkit. The Inventor will not believe you went in. As he runs away, he will activate a mini obstacle course. Go to the highest floor, and push the record player onto the little elevator thingy. It’ll go down. You go down too, and try going right. The Inventor will drop this ball thingy on you, and you’ll fall.
Go right, to get up to the Inventor. Make sure you get to spot with a door, which looks like this:
Click on the little pass code thingy, and put on your heat vision goggles. The code is 2014. Go in the door, and then the Inventor will explain to you the truth. Apparently, Holmes’s programming went wrong. And that’s why he wants you to take over the world. You’ll get a helicopter, and now it’s time for the game shows! Use your Jet Remote Control.
Part 2: Game Shows
Note: These can be done in a different order. But I’m doing it in the order it is in.
Land in Istanbul, and go right. When you see a sign saying “Site under repair. Do not pass!”, go ahead and pass. Talk to the guy that looks like a construction worker.
Okay, you have to move the second to the fourth. And each piece can only go on something heavier than itself. Piece 1 is the blue one on top, piece two is the long gold one, piece 3 is the beige one, and piece 4 is the gold heavy one, at the bottom. First, put piece 1 on the third base. Then piece 2 on the fourth base. Then pick up piece 1 and put it on top of piece 2. It should look like this:
Now put piece 3 on the third base. Pick up piece 1 and out it over piece 4. It should now look like this:
Now put piece 2 on piece 3, and piece 1 on piece 2. It’ll look like this:
Put piece 4 on the fourth base, and piece one on top of it. Put piece 2 on base 2. It will look like this:
Now piece 1 on top of piece 2, and piece 3 on piece 4. Piece 1 on third base and piece 2 on piece 3. Finally, piece 1 on piece 2. The construction worker will be so pleased that you did it, and he’ll give you a “Scaredy Pants” Ticket. Use it. Time to show those robots you’re awesome!
There are three challenges you’ll have to pass:
- The first challenge is Darkness Dive. Your task is to get the glow stick and get it to its place in time. Swim down, right, down, left, down, and then right to reach the glow stick. Beware the evil fishies. Wait for them to move away; if you rush through, they’ll shock you.
- The next challenge is Creeper Keepers. You need to grab up a creature and put it in its correct bag. Grab the rats, spiders, and snakes as fast as you can. You only have to raise them a tiny bit above the bin openings to get them in. If you can’t pick the last one up, move a little to the side of it.
- After you’re done, it’s time for the last challenge: Tightrope Terror. Tilt to the right to roll across, but don’t let the color bar go all the way to the right or you will fall. You have to manage to stay balanced. Push a little harder when near a fan.
Then you’re done! Get to the jet and head for the next city.
Trouble in Miami! Upon landing, you’ll see two robots arguing. Go talk to the sad-looking robot. Great, now you need to catch all of his prizes. Because thou art a good person. The CrazyRoboLady will throw down three prizes, each higher than the rest. To ensure a safe passage, you need to step on each window thingy, and tilt it, making a path straight to the robot.
After you successfully save all three prizes, the robot will give you a “Spin for Riches” Ticket. Use it! Spin for Riches, here we come!
Spin for Riches is pretty much like Wheel of Fortune. There’s a phrase. You get to spin, and guess a letter. It’s pretty easy. If you think you know the phrase, solve it! You can also lose a turn, or get a pre-chosen letter. Here are some of the possible answers:
- George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, but not John Adams: Virginians
- Name of a disco song and a weekend night text when you’re sick: Saturday Night Fever
- A song possibly dedicated to Darth Vader: Every Breath You Take
- Name of a cat and a President: Garfield
- Not a fan of Lady Gaga’s wardrobe: Her Dry-cleaner
- When you hear this, you should get on your feet: The national anthem
- Their life is sweet: Zack and Cody
- Who invented the moonwalk, that was not Michael Jackson: Neil Armstrong
- Better come inside if you see these: Cumulonimbus clouds
- According to a Tee shirt, he has many emotions: Chuck Norris
- Two great tastes that taste great together: Peanut Butter and Jelly
- No one can call him a blockhead: Phineas
- The band, not the bug: John, Paul, George and Ringo (the Beatles)
- Advice to give to a frog: Look before you leap
- Spaceman Spiff’s alter ego: Calvin
There are three rounds. When you’re done, call the helicopter and head to the next city.
After landing on Buenos Aires, go left until you see this big gold robot. Click on the gold rings, under the clock, and turn them. The outer ring will be ring 1. The middle ring will be ring 2. The ring in the middle will be ring 3. First, click the 1. Then the 3. Then the 2. That’s it! You’ll get a “Kerplunk” Ticket. Kerplunk is pretty much like Wipeout. It’s extremely fun to play!
Typical Wipeout stuff. 3 awesome filled rounds!
- On the first stage, dodge the boots and jump from the spring keys before they launch you.
- On the second stage, control your motion when you are thrown by the bag, and use the lighted columns to help you jump across the floating platforms.
- On the third stage, jump to the platforms that were just opened, and also jump behind the rolling balls.
Get the fastest time to win the rounds. Once done, go to Moscow.
Upon arriving at Moscow, find this robot:
This challenge is a bit harder than the others.What you have to do, is guess the code for the helicopter to land. An easy way to figure it out:
First row, leave everything blue. The robot will tell you which color is correct. Second, everything yellow. Then purple. Then orange. That way you’ll get all the colors by the fifth go! The helicopter will land. Go talk to the robot coming out of it. You’ll get a “Braniacs” Ticket!
Brainiacs is much like Jeopardy, so pick the subject you’re most knowledgeable about! I, for one, picked the World of Poptropica, because I know my villains, my places, my islands. After getting all the answers answered, pick your second best subject. If you find it harder than you thought, pick something else. For the final wager, you need to calculate carefully. Think about the subject, and how much the other robots have. Then, you’re done with that game show!
When you land, talk to the BotCop. He’ll tell you to fix the electricity for their precious game show. To beat this puzzle, click quickly on the pieces of the circuit to form a complete path. Then you’ll win a “Mr. Yoshi’s Super Terrific Challenge” Ticket!
In this game, you’ll have three tasks:
- The first challenge is to spell “YOSHI” with the tower blocks. Just rotate them to reveal new letters.
- In the second challenge, click repeatedly on the eggshell to crack it as fast as you can.
- In the third and final challenge, run around like you’ve been stuck in cupboard for ten years to knock down the ten bowling pins.
Then, you’re done! And now – it’s time to take down Holmes. Call on your helicopter, and go to Main Street.
Part 3: The Battle Against Holmes
You’re almost there! Except…
D:< THEY’RE OUT TO GET YOU! You must not be seen… Go straight right, and drop straight down, before the museum. Go down the hole to meet up with the Inventor. You’ll get a Thumb Drive to reprogram Holmes.
Pretty much, you have to solve the puzzles now. Every time you get closer, Holmes will offer something. When you get to the main Holmes computer, put in the thumb drive, and voila! Done! You will be awarded the Island Medallion and credits for the Poptropica Store.
Looking for more walkthroughs? Check out our Island Help page! :)