Island Extras: BETA Carrotene / Dr. Hare’s Lair on LEGO CUUSOO / Dr. Hare Paper Craft
Something strange is happening on 24 Carrot Island. People are going missing, and the virtual world’s carrots are disappearing as well. It’s up to you to get to the bottom of the mystery and to bring the Island back to its former splendor!
These pictures are collected in your Poptropica photo album in the profile section. Click to enlarge.
- 24 Carrot Island is Poptropica’s 4th island, released on June 6, 2008.
- Before 24 Carrot was released, Monster Carnival Island appeared on the map as “coming soon.” However, it was replaced by 24 Carrot Island with no explanation.
- The name “24 Carrot” is a play on the phrase 24 karat, meaning gold in its purest form.
- Common room: Cinema – showing Night of the Living Carrots and Carrots of Fire, probably parodies of the films Night of the Living Dead and Chariots of Fire.
- You can change your hair color using the drink stand in the Carrot King Diner.
- The villain, Dr. Hare, reappears in Super Villain Island. He is also a Poptropica Creator.
- Charlie refers to her cat Whiskers as a “she” before you return it, and “he” after you’ve returned it.
- On the factory, there is a sign that says Est. 1830, though Early Poptropica claims to be established in 1982. Poptropica was released in 2007.
- 24 Carrot is the first island to feature a full-length soundtrack with ‘better navigation’ (the common room cursor, but easier to use) and a bigger screen, released as the 24 Carrot BETA Carrotene Island on June 20, 2013. Only members were able to test out the beta, and they received a free Beta Tester Costume to keep forever (this costume was also what they had to wear while playing the beta).
To see our written walkthrough for 24 Carrot Island, click on the word Guide at the top of this page.
discuss 24 carrot island below~