About these ads

Almost Time For Blast Off!

(Oh, the joy of finally beating someone to a post! ;) )

It’s less than two days away from the launch of Lunar Colony!  This island sounds like it’s going to be pretty cool.  And just cause they’re so nice that way, the Creators wanted to give us a reminder about its launch on the 16th (this Thursday).  As if we could forget.

It’s the final countdown

We are less than two days away from the launch of Lunar Colony! It can’t come soon enough. We think you are really going to like this one.

Lunar Colony will be available this Thursday for Poptropica Members. Don’t forget your space helmet!

avatar image
CAPTAIN CRAWFISH

Just in case you’ve forgotten, here’s the description from Lunar Colony’s info page:

So, I was looking at some of the pictures on Lunar Colony’s info page, and there was one picture, that when I looked closely at it, had something a little…unusual.

I took a picture and put a red circle around where to look.  You might have to look closely, but see if you can see what I’m talking about.

Did you see it?

That little sign thing that I circled says something like Eye-Color Changing Station.  I’m not sure if that’s exactly what it says, but that’s what it looks like.

So maybe we can change the color of our eyes in this island?  That would be pretty cool.  …Or pretty weird.

What do you think?  Any chance that our Poptropican’s eyes will get some color added to them?  Or do you think that that sign says something else?

About these ads

Comments

1. Shifty Hopper says:

Binary Bard BETTER RETURN!!!!!! He’s one of my favorite villians. They’re probably gonna be teaming up.

2. Muddy Axe says:

“Time to Punch In” looks like another Wonka location

3. Yeah! you guys ready to blast off to the moon?

4. I zoomed in on that sign. It said EYE-COLOR CHANGING STATION. Maybe we CAN change our (poptropican’s) eye colour!!! :D

5. Shifty hopper says:

Guess what. The chance of binary bard coming back is approximately 89.6 percent. A daily pop with what looks like the ice planet has recently appeared. He better! Also, if you wanna friend me, my username is indiozia.

6. Poptropicaddict says:

Boo Hoo! Too bad I dont have a membership, COULD’VE buyed it but I had to pay all the people I owned money to, well; at least I can still play it.

7. Poptropicaddict says:

Yes! We can.
    Watch the newest insidersnetwork video on YouTube!

P.S.: why isn’t everybody commenting about LC? It just got out!

8. I got the island done in one hour yesterday.
    Whoo! It was a blast.

9. Fierce Star says:

Right before the Friends Feature Launched, there was this on the “Daily Pop”:
    Now when you look closely, you will see this:
    Does anyone know if this is fake or if it’s a hidden item somewhere on Skullduggary?

10. Comical Hamburger says:

Im already done with it, pretty good island. Hope I make top 10 2 finish.

11. strange beetle says:

there was no super villians throughout the island! :S

Trackbacks

1. [...] a spaceship, have an encounter with a moon rover, and be able to change your eye color (predicted here) and height from tall and small! There’s a lot to explore, so have [...]

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 656 other followers