About these ads

Countdown to the birth of an island!

Excitedly waiting for Lunar Colony? Well, you are in luck! :D

Lunar Colony will be out on August 16!

Non-members can play on September 6! :D

(Thanks ND for the pic.)

~~~

The Creators also have a post for us! :D

We’re in the earliest stages of planning a new Island – one that is still still months away from becoming reality. All we’ve got so far is an idea, and the pile of sketches you see above. Hard to believe, but one day this simple black and white schematic will become a full-blown Poptropica Island!

*sniff* They grow up so fast…  ~ Captain Crawfish

Interesting design! What I see from this is writing on the top saying Video Game. Places we can tell from here are the Wharf, Chinatown, Subway, and Brownstones. There also seems to be a list of items. I see cellphone, wallet, and shopping list. Hmm. What are your ideas on this idea? :P

EDIT: Fuzzy-B shared his take on the new sneak peek:

The top looks kinda like it says “Video Game Survivalist” which is kinda interesting seeing that Brownstones leads to a bunker. Also the item list looks like: Address and Phone Number, Shopping List, Batteries, Empty Smoothie Cup, Cell Phone, Wallet ID and Subway Pass, Manifest, Car Keys. This seems like big city themed island with a subway and a Chinatown, but the bunker is interesting, I wonder why you would need one. Perhaps this is related to the return of Dr. Hare..?

~~~

It’s that time of year again! So I might be inactive for a spell.

Have a great rest of summer! Enjoy it while you can :)

~Shaggy

About these ads

Comments

1. The top looks kinda like it says “Video Game Survivalist” which is kinda interesting seeing that Brownstones leads to a bunker.
    Also the item list looks like
    -Address and Phone Number
    -Shopping List
    -Batteries
    -Empty Smoothie Cup
    -Cell Phone
    -Wallet
    ID and Subway Pass
    -Manifest
    -Car Keys

Shaggy: Great theory! :D

2. Ooh, Chinatown. That should be interesting. :D

3. shifty hopper says:

sorry for saying something incredibly offtopic, but can you make a cheat that lets boy characters costumize girl cothing and hair? or at least something to let you visit the old tinkerbell ad? p.s my username in poptropica is indiozia if you wanna friend me.

4. Icy Comet says:

A Chinatown thing would be really cool! I can’t wait to find out what this island’s going to be about.

5. Golden Sponge says:

Well its out after my birthday day…. BEST PRESENT EVER!

6. Red Gamer says:

Ok, when I found out about lunar colony I got excited. When I found out that there is going to be a videogame themed island I just about flew out of my seat! If this island is launched it will be my favorite!!!!

7. ★Brave Tomato★ says:

Subway? Chinatown? Reminds me of New York City… unless there’s other cities like that in the world.

8. theres a robbot head inside the lunar colony trailer at 40 seconds

9. shortleafpoptropica says:

Hey aang i commented on ur blog idk if it loaded yet though

10. Shifty hopper says:

Reply to my comment now!😡😡 I’m shifty hopper!!😄😃😃😄

11. I found Dr. Hare. In the trailer of Lunar Colony, in 40 seconds, I saw the Rabbot head. Guess we’ll be seeing him in Lunar Colony.

12. That looks like a main street layout. kinda like super power island’s main street. THEYRE MAKING SUPER POWER ISLAND 2!!!! THEY GOT MY EMAIL!!!!

13. Muddy Axe says:

The picture for the book based on Skullduggery Island has shown up.

14. Muddy Axe says:
  15. Muddy Axe says:

There is also a book called “Pencil Warrior” which looks like a Poptropica Activity Book;

If this was on the link I gave you earlier, sorry.

16. Shaggy Tornado says:

We know now this pic was for Zomberry, which I can’t wait to play! :D

Trackbacks

1. [...] Daily Pop suggest a possible city-themed island we may see in the future. Could it be related to this Creator sneak peek about the birth of an island? It even mentions the word smoothie, and one of these newer sneak [...]

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 660 other followers