About these ads

Poptropica for the Nintendo DS

For those who have an NDS, you’ll be thrilled to know that Poptropica and Ubisoft are currently partnering to create a Poptropican experience for the Nintendo DS, and the release date is this year’s 2012 holiday season!

Credit goes to a PHB comment from toughraptor which brought us to a news article from PRWeb.

“Through our exciting new partnership with Ubisoft, kids will now have another way to explore Poptropica’s story-based adventures and solve its challenging quests,” said Jess M. Brallier, publisher of Poptropica. “This is yet another milestone in the explosive growth of Poptropica as a global brand.”

Ubisoft is equally excited to bring Poptropica’s awesome storytelling from where it began its success online to handheld devices.

Sounds like a winner! Will you be getting the DS game this Christmas?

About these ads

Comments

1. Yes!!!! I have a 3ds and I will definately buy it!!!

2. Serious Shadow says:

I can’t wait until it comes out!!

3. Invisible Crush says:

Will it be like one game or can it be updated with new islands?

4. OMG OMG!! This just jumped right to the front of my wish list!!

5. One word: whoa. :D
    I can’t wait to find out what the game’s gonna be like!

6. *gasp* Hooray! You used a picture of the original DS! I’ll have to see what this game offers…

7. ★Brave Tomato★ says:

0.0 *runs to a corner and screams of excitement* I have a DSiXL! SO can’t wait.

8. Shaggy Tornado says:

I never thought it would come to DS! :o

9. i have a 3ds and i might get this, cant wait to see what it looks like! :D

10. hey guys wanna ad me i have a 3ds its in repairs though comment when it gets back

11. I hope it’s just like the web version! Like to where you can view the creators blog and stuff. but it’s probably going to be log in or create a character and you play the game with the stylis and arrow keys to move around and you know what I mean.

12. matthewergc says:

Poptropica for the DS? Cool. I’m definately getting it. I hope it’s not a tiny little sidequest that we’ll be able to beat in five minutes.

13. Mighty Fire says:

When due it come out I’m dying to know

Slanted Fish: This holiday season, so probably around December 2012. :)

14. This makes me really want a DS. I hope they make a Poptropica app for the Kindle Fire because on the Kindle it looks awful!

15. Hey, I have a DS. But does it work for NDS lite? Mine is that. Please answer! I WANT POPTROPICA GAMES!

16. I’m still grateful for my life :) my parents bought me the DS since i was in the second grade costs 150 dollars i think

17. slight setback i has been in for 3 repirs i will comment when it comes back

18. I like cheese :D says:

Yaaay! I have been dreaming about poptropica for ds for years, now my dream can come true! Yaay! :D :)
    ~I Like Cheese :D~

19. ok guys got my 3ds back my new f.c is 2750-2333-1827 comment yours

20. Fierce Scorpion says:

I wish I had a ds…

21. Lover246810 says:

I want the game soooooo bad.To bad it comes out ownly close to Chrismas.But it’s for sale on google.It is relly cheap.VERY cheap.I am 9 and I could buy it!Well you just heard the new blog. Called….Youth is the truth!!!

22. I want one so bad

23. No. It does not work with my DS Lite. :(

24. I truly, truly need help in locating the 6th arrow. I cannot find it anywhere near Hades Temple or in it. Please any info would be appreciated!

Trackbacks

1. [...] couple months ago, the PHB posted about Poptropica for the Nintendo DS (see this post). And now, the Creators’ Blog finally lists the “Poptropica Adventures” DS game [...]

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 766 other followers