About these ads

Game show island in one week!

Well, sort of. With the time zone differential it changes a bit. But before the confusing bit you can read the post that our favourite friend (and foe) from the high seas of skullduggery.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Game Show Island: The countdown is on!

A lot of you have been wondering when Game Show Island would be coming, and now we can tell you. Game Show Island will be available to Poptropica Members beginning on Thursday, October 27.

Visit the Poptropica homepage to count down the seconds! And keep visiting this blog for all the latest news about Game Show Island.

avatar image
CAPTAIN CRAWFISH

Ok, are you ready for the confusing bit? well this is…

The Confusing bit.

So I’m posting this on Wednesday night Australia time. So right now in America where the creators work it’s sometime Wednesday morning (I think) so in a few hours it’ll be Thursday in Australia. So if the creators actually work to Australian time it would be one week, like the title says.

Wow, now that I type that up it doesn’t really look that confusing.

But anyway…

WHO’S EXCITED FOR GAME SHOW ISLAND?!

:( = No way I hate the idea! :| = Meh, It’s ok I suppose. :) = Yes it will be good. ;) = I’m really excited! :D = ME NEEDY GAME SHOW ISLAND NOWWW!!!

lol :lol:

Cya guys

GB

About these ads

Comments

1. and BTW I’m ;)

2. :| it just seems like reality TV with a twist…

3. realvoldemort says:

:D And since I don’t know how to do the lol, I will post this link: http://s2.wp.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif?m=1308884505g

4. postopialucy says:

I’m not really excited, cause well….. I’m a nonmember. I mean, I’m glad its gonna be out, so it won’t sit on the “Comming Soon” for ages. (Well, they don’t do that anymore, the creators are better trained ;) ) So lets just say in percentage wise, head to feet and arms are not excited, but fingers are happy.

5. Shaggy Peanut says:

I needy it too. :)

6. Shaggy Tornado says:

I’m :) and ;) XD Members, tell me if it’s easy medium, or hard!

7. Bendy Dragon says:

Hmm I say :D

8. :) For me. [Hope I did it right.]

9. matthewergc2014 says:

;) I can’t wait!

10. me too you can’t wait today me too!!!!!:) :S :) i got a joke why the chicken cross the other side :) :( i know it still count down it so long http://poptropica.wordpress.com/island-help/shrink-ray-island/ here

11. Oh BTW I’m :)

12. **☠ All Hallow's Brave Tomato ☠** says:

;) This looks like a pretty cool island. The part I’m more excited about is the “legendary swords” thing. Whatever it is.

13. Silver Sky says:

I’m just like :| for some reason this whole robot thing reminds me of Steamworks, which is probably my least favourite island…no offence to those who like it.

14. Bendy Dragon says:

:lol:

15. realvoldemort says:

Oh, well, now LOL TIME! :lol

16. I’m really excited! (srry, I’m on my mom’s iPhone and don’t know how to do the faces. But here’s a try ;) )

17. MStorm/MBones/ ULTIMATE PERCY JACKSON FAN!!! says:

:D YAY! GAME SHOW ISLAND!!!
    Oh and um… One thing you should know…. Western Australia and Eastern Australia have slightly different time zones. I think they’re about half and hour or an hour apart. Of course, there’s also Daylight Savings to take into account (even thought it’s not in every state, that’s right I’m looking at you QLD!), so that makes it even more confusing because you have to add…. Um… another half hour or something? o_O
    Okay, I’m confused.

18. Sporty Clown says:

ME NEEDY GAME SHOW ISLAND NOWWW!!!

19. :|o|: ME NEEDY GAME SHOW ISLAND NOWWW!!!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 735 other followers