About these ads

Costumizer’s Sister: the Colorizer

Meet the Customizer‘s sister, the Colorizer! Like “sisters”, they both serve a similar purpose – spicing up your Poptropican character! Similar to the Customizer, this new wowing peek from the Creators (Dr. Hare this time) shows something called the “Colorizer”, where you will soon be able to edit your character’s colors!

Blog Post Title: The Colorizer
Description: The Colorizer will make coloring your character a breeze… anywhere, any color.
Image URL: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AkTCxo8C1Ys/Sh6r1s3v_hI/AAAAAAAAAGI/QO9pNaCsqd4/s1600-h/colorizer.png
Image Name: colorizer.png

With this cool upcoming feature, we won’t have to use cheat codes or travel to faraway islands just to change our character’s colors! This sneak peek shows that we are able to color hair and skin with a never-before-seen shade of green as well as some other cool color tones to pick from. Maybe someday they’ll even let us change the color of our outfits! Speaking of outfits… the example character is wearing a really cool Robin Hood-like costume, complete with bow and arrows! I hope we’ll be able to Customize this on Astro-Knights Island, especially since it looks so medieval-themed!

Oh, and if you look closely at the background (which shows Main Street on 24 Carrot Island), you’ll notice a star symbol next to the Inventory, and the Games button is gone! Many think that the star button could either be the Colorizer or the Poptropica Credits thing from the post below, because the credits sneak peek also shows the star button there.

There’s also a new poll on the PCB: Which are you most excited for? This time there are only two options – ‘The Poptropica Store’ and ‘Astro-Knights Island’. AK Island is by far winning this one, with 77% of all votes at the time of my posting this. Therefore, the Poptropica Store has 22% of all votes.

Learn more about The Poptropica Store in the post below: http://poptropica.wordpress.com/2009/05/28/poptropica-credits-stats-store-and-more/

About these ads

Comments

1. Very cool! As mentioned by Grey Flame on Poptropica Credits, Stats, Store, and More, maybe all of this upcoming stuff (colorizer, stats, Poptropica store, etc.) is the replacment and/or origin of the rumors about a Poptropica Membership. Nice work, Creators! :)

2. Incredible Fish says:

thank you creator’s now we don’t need to pick ballons or use the cheat. p.s. i can’t wait until it’s realeased.

3. 0-0 WOOOOOOOOOOOOW. That’s all I can say.

4. Cheerful Claw says:

AWESOME! Now, as Scary Tomato said, we don’t have to go through great lengths JUST to change our skin or hair colors! :razz:

5. AWSOME!

6. Fearless Hero says:

this is gonna be really cool

7. rough eye says:

sweet :grin:

8. rough eye says:

the robin hood outfit is probly from the store like the rocker one

9. cool!! But I’m not i any hurry to use this. i like my charecter as she is! :)

10. nervous lizard says:

23% actually, but cool! I voted for the Shop!

11. Orange Tummy says:

This will be great! I can never get the right hair colour!

12. Green Seal says:

Will we still be able to costumize once the “purchasing credits” thing comes out? Because when it comes out you have to buy the costumes with the credits, I think.

• Shifty Shadow says:

Hmm, good question. I don’t know, I hope we can still customize! I wonder if once we buy the items, we’ll have an inventory of the items we’ve bought…I sure hope so, because that would be terrible if we didn’t!

• Orange Tummy says:

I don’t think so, the outfits we buy are probably going to be un-costumizerable but costumizer would exist to copy someone else’s clothes which we can.

• Orange Tummy says:

Sorry, I mean I think we will be able to still costumize.

• Shifty Shadow says:

Yup, you’re probably right. We’ll still be able to customize most outfits, but there will be special ones we’ll have to buy. At least, that’s how I HOPE it goes!

13. Sleepy Fox says:

This is awesome! I can finally get brown hair without taking 90 tries at 24 carrot!

14. Orange Tummy says:

That Robin Hood hat looks great!

15. Fearless Paw says:

Maybe the Star is the Colorizer…

16. Fearless Paw says:

The new post numbers translates to “Stealth” by the way.

17. If you look closely at the picture of the new inventory, you can c the star. it must be the colorizer! :razz:

18. I cannot wait for this to come out!Your Poptropican will look sweet!

19. Yeah um, poptropica 2 blog is mine and I got rid of it. Can you take it off of the links please.

p.s. Awesome blog

20. ♪Nice Bubbles♫ says:

AAHH!! I can’t wait!! Thank u Poptropica Creators! :lol:

21. “Maybe someday they’ll even let us change the color of our outfits!”
    I hope it’ll happen!!!!!
    WHOO!!!!!

22. astro knights island will be awesome and i know this is a fact! says:

I never noticed the star,ST,S,C,and GW.Thanks for the info.

23. Bendy bug says:

im answering your question in the post. the star is the credits and you have to BUY the colorizer, which i most likely will not xP im saving for the shocker thing. and spotedpandasillywing, you still are.

24. Creepy Thunder says:

i love the colorizer

25. Spotted Panda Silly Wing says:

I just hope you can still go to the balloon guy. and the carrot king diner.

ST: Fortunately, you can. :mrgreen:

Trackbacks

1. [...] you’re waiting, you can read about: Costumizer’s Sister: the Colorizer Poptropica Credits, Stats, Store, Stuff and More! Counting Down! Astro-Knights and Reality TV are [...]

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 809 other followers