About these ads

Counting Down!

It seems like years ago when the PHB first hit the 10,000 mark.

It felt like months ago when the PHB hit their 100,000 mark.

But never did Scary Tomato, a kid from Hong Kong, ever believe that a simple passion for helping people on Poptropica, would become what it is today.

So today we are celebrating. The PHB’s biggest moment (besides their first year aniversary :P ).

1,000,000 Hits!1000000!

And as of today, we have exactly 10,700 comments in the whole blog!

Help us count down to the huge milestone in the comments below.

Because it is you, the viewers, that made the hits.

The PHB Team

Scary Tomato |  Smockers

Codien  | Grumpy Wolf

Comments

1. Were almost there!! 999,307 hits! Woohoo!!! :grin:

Keep the hits coming!!!

2. 999,357 hits!

3. Director Lion ( Gentle Lion) says:

999,372 hits!

4. Orange Tummy says:

This is so exciting! I can’t wait! :D :D :D :D

5. serious spider says:

999,431 hits!!! Soooo close!!!
    1,000,000 cookies for everyone each!!! :shock:

6. It most definitely is out of this world! PHB rocks!! Thank you Poptropicans for visiting!!!

Currently 999,514 hits. Nearly there… :D

Scary Tomato

7. Incredible Fish says:

999,574 hits come on Go up up up come on fellow poptropicans :mad: go up
    Incredible Fish

8. 999,635 hits.Everyone one who likes poptropica, come on!

9. cookie345 says:

999,636 and still counting. drumroll please!

10. Fierce Panda says:

YAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! :mrgreen: We are almost there! You probably have more hits than the creator’s blog!

11. mcstar7 says:

999,687!!!!! YAY!!!! Almost time for cookies again!

12. Smockers says:

999,764 hits! =O It sure has been fun along the way to 1,000,000 hits! It really is great that all of you were apart of this. *sniff*

Oh, yeah. The PHB also wishes a Happy Memorial Day to those in the USA! =)

• Incredible Fish says:

thank you smockers i can’t believe your site is going to get 1,000,000 hits p.s. i have a question why do you rarely post? -Incredible Fish

• Smockers says:

Hopefully, I will be able to post more often in the summer, as I am busy most of the time during school. I do have some time to myself, but I usually am busy with other things than school work. Of course, I’m usually free on the weekend, but the PCB doesn’t post on weekends. =( School ends sometime in the middle of June. So, maybe I will be more active when that time comes.

• Incredible Fish says:

hope Scary Tomato and other PHB members leave some pcb posts for you to post good luck with school!! -Incredible Fish

• Shiny Mosquito says:

Good luck.

13. small cloud says:

999,764! So close!

14. Oh man oh man… my Excitment is too Huge for words!!!! :) :D :mrgreen: I can’t wait till 1,000,000!!! This will go down in HISTORY!!!
    *1,000,000 years later*
    “And I herby say that 1,000,000 years ago the poptropica help blog got 1,000,000 hits!!!!”

15. I Got out my cookie jar!! I have M&M coookies tooo!!!

16. aciportpop says:

999,873 hits! Thesuspenseiskillin’meh!

17. Cheerful Claw says:

999,987 hits!!! Oh, I can’t wait!!! :mrgreen:

18. Shiny Sneeze says:

1,000,132 hits! Congratulations PHB!

19. you have… 1. million. hits…
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON PHB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Cheerful Claw says:

WE MADE 1 MILLION HITS!!! OH MY GOSH!!! PARTY! PARTY!!

21. Incredible Fish says:

PARTY! PARTY!!
    PARTY! PARTY!!
    PARTY! PARTY!!

22. OMG, I knew you could do it, great job!!!
    Zane B.

23. Purple Sword says:

YAY!!! 1 million hits! Straberry cookies! Blueberry cookies! Chocolate cookies! Striped cookies with blue and green polka-dots! WOOOOO! :) ;) :mrgreen: :lol: :D :cool: :razz: PHB RULES!

24. Congrats!! 1 million hits. You guys are great! You have truly helped us with all of our poptropica needs. Thank you!- Graham

25. 1,000,578 hits :o

26. i like girl scoot cookies espeasaily tttthhhiiiinnnn mmmiiiinnnnttttssss

• Cool Penguin says:

I llllooooovvveee ttthhhiiinnn mmmiiinnntttssssss!!!

• Boy, you said it! IIIIII LLLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEE TTTTTTTHHHHHHIIIIIIIINNNNNN MMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNNTTTTTTSSSS!!!!!!!!!

• californiar1p says:

I love the trefoils, those are the shortbread-ish cookies. They rock with milk! *chew* chew* YUM, they’re good!

• Golden Fox says:

I love thin mints!

• Shiny Mosquito says:

IIIIII LLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEMMM TTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!**CHOMP!**

27. Shifty Shadow says:

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! 1,000,000!!!!!!!!!!! You did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PHB!!!!!!!!! (: Let’s CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!

28. WOOOHOOO!!!!! congrats for 1,000,000 hits!!!!! im so glad for you guys. and thank you commenter people. for the hits. im throwing a little party at home for my 2nd best site award. (first is poptropica)

knaht uoy
    ekaj

29. icy typhoon says:

i wonder wat will happen for two million hits

30. californiar1p says:

1,000,854 hits! I’m so proud of you guys. I started coming around when it had only like 6,000 hits or so… and to be here now, wow. You guys rock so much, I have you on my google reader!

31. ruthrose88 says:

1,000,854!!!! WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PARTY PARTY PARTY!

32. Cool Wing says:

This is the Most Greatest day in the History of Poptropica! I think that this is Better than Astro Knights!

33. 1,001,000 hits

Congrats on the 1,000,000 hits

34. 1000000 cookies for all!
    One for Super Power
    One for Grumpy Wolf
    One for Scary Tomato
    One for Smockers
    One for Codien
    One for Blooberry96
    One for Cool Wing
    One for Serious Spider
    One for Magic Storm
    One for Popfan (Golden Eagle)
    One for Shiny Leaf
    One for Poptropicat
    One for my BFF, Sticky Heart
    And most importantly,
    ONE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone I forgot?
    =D =D

35. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

36. Neat Whale says:

1,001,488 hits :D

37. Popular Dolphin says:

Over 1,000,000 hits!! WOO-HOO!!!!! Now we just wait for Astro-Knights and Reality TV Island……

38. Grumpy Wolf says:

1,001,971!!! Sorry I’m late, I was visiting relatives. :P

39. Golden Fox says:

PHB, is there really going to be a french island,like shaggy tornado said?

• Cheerful Claw says:

Maybe, maybe not. The ‘French Island’ thing isn’t confirmed. There’s a HUGE chance it won’t come out.

• Golden Fox – We’re not sure, since we don’t know much about it. In fact, we don’t even know the official name of the island, if it’s going to come out. But check the archives for a few sneak peeks of what we do know about the French Island:

I hope it does come out some day; it looks great. Anyway, let’s stay on topic: the awesome achievement of PHB! It’s still hard to believe, isn’t it? :mrgreen:

Scary Tomato

40. Cheerful Claw says:

Soooooo…where’s our ‘big surprise’ thing for 1,000,000 hits?

41. Magic Monster says:

You guys did it!!!!!! :-)

42. x aka moodyscull says:

thats great guy im so happy!

43. Comical Tummy says:

WE MADE IT!!!!!! YAY!! POPTROPICA ROCKS!!! PHB ROCKS!! GO POPTROPICA!!!!!:)

44. wow thats lots of hits you guys rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Shiny Mosquito says:

PHB ROCKS(SORRY IF I’M NOT USING MY INDOOR VOICE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. Director Lion ( Gentle Lion) says:

WOOOO HOOO!
    1,004,378 hits!!!!!!

47. Mighty Panda says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! PHB IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

48. 1,004,378 hits!!!!!!
    Yay
    PBH ROCKS!

49. Rough Panda says:

This is so cool! :)
    So exciting! :D
    So AWESOME! :mrgreen:

1,000,000+ Hits! Great job PHB team! You finally did it! Did you ever think this blog would be oh so popular!?! :)

50. californiar1p says:

I’m SO proud of you guys! I came as the 6,128th person I write all these things down. (I’m so dumb) But, PARTY TIME! Lets go to the Party Time Tower on Time Twisted island! :D *starts dancing*

51. SERIOUS FOX says:

AstroKnights is going to come out soon!

52. Shiny Mosquito says:

Let’s give some cookies to the soldiers too.

53. Shiny Mosquito says:

Scary Tomato, this could be a celebration next year.

• Shiny Mosquito says:

I mean it could be like an anniversery, don’t you think Scary Tomato?

• Shiny Mosquito – Cool idea! May 25, 2009 shall always be remembered to the Poptropica Help Blog as the day of our first million hits. Hopefully, we’ll have another million by next year to celebrate! :)

54. Orange Tummy says:

This is great guys! Wish for the best! :D :D :D

55. Green Seal says:

Wow, a million hits! Nice picture, too! :D

56. Wow! 1,000,000 hits.

• Hyper Star says:

Yes!!!! now time for a song from the show Hannah Montana, the party song!

Jackson=”It’s time to party!”
      Miley=”With my friend Marty!”
      Jackson=”You don’t know a Marty!”
      Miley=”But it rhymes with party!”
      Jackson*pauses for a second*”That’s very smart-y!”

LOL 1,000,000 Hits! That must hurt your teeth, I mean that many cookies!!
      YYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYY!!!!!!
      Peace Out!

• I really don’t like her either at all. No ofence.

57. Theres a new post on the creators blog.I guess I’m excited for the suprise.Sorry for sounding so gloomy it’s just that I have a horrible cough on a great day like this.

58. Wow-cool-awesome-wow! I missed the countdown, but I’m so happy to see the PHB with 1,018,701 hits and counting!

Congratulations!! Keep up the superb stuff, ST, Smockers, Codien, and Grumpy Wolf! :mrgreen:

Caioh

59. Are we celebrating by having a party on Club Penguin?

60. Chatty Parrot says:

The competion is AWESOME!!

Trackbacks

1. […] you’re waiting, you can read about: Poptropica Credits, Stats, Store, Stuff and More! Counting Down! Astro-Knights and Reality TV are coming… Possibly related posts: (automatically […]

2. […] May 31st, 2009) marks the date of our special surprise for all you readers in honor of our recent one million hits! Check the PHB tomorrow to more about this totally RARE oppurtunity. Be […]

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 865 other followers