About these ads

A Clear Sky and an Incredible Thunder?

How can you have a Clear Sky and an Incredible Thunder in one day? Let’s find out!

I was eating a nice meal at Capn’ Salty’s when I came across another fun Poptropican named Incredible Thunder! After a brief chat, I was able to take his photograph and add it to Snapshot Sagas!

Congratulations Incredible Thunder!

Keep your eyes open! You may be the next Poptropican featured in Snapshot Sagas!

incrediblethunder1

And the Clear Sky!

spaceplace1

Blog Post Title: Clear Sky

Description: The stars shine brighter when there’s no pollution… or atmosphere.
Image URL: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AkTCxo8C1Ys/SftQbiDNvFI/AAAAAAAAAGA/In_k50TW0lU/s1600-h/spaceplace.png
Image Name: spaceplace.png

Well, I can see in the background that the is the AK rocket, so that might improve the fact that your AK rocket is a prime methode of transportation in AK Island. I’m not saying that’s the only way of travel, but it sounds pretty cool!

Later guys!

About these ads

Comments

1. Incredible Fish says:

congrats ;) Incredible Thunder

2. congratz to your second post, grumpy wolf!!

3. Orange Tummy says:

This clear sky post looks way cooler than some of the other Astro-Knights posts. Nice job Grumpy wolf! :D

4. SERIOUS FOX says:

whoa,you posted again?

5. Fearless Paw says:

I just wanted to say: it should be “an Incredible Thunder” intead of “a Incredible Thunder” since “Incredible” starts with a vowel, “I”.

Also, your doing a great job Grumpy Wolf! Keep up the good work!

P.S. Can I call you GW?

6. I noticed The girl in the post has the freaky chinnesse/ Japeneese lips ( excuse my spelling )

7. Director Lion ( Gentle Lion) says:

Hmmmmmm…… Where do you get those lips?

8. Orange Tummy says:

These Snapshot sagas are getting boring and there’s a rare chance of getting on it.

9. SERIOUS FOX says:

i want to be on snapshot sagas.

10. ♪Nice Bubbles♫ says:

And did u notice the rocket in the background? Look fimiliar?

11. Cheerful Claw says:

I’m positive that this is in Astro-Knights, with the rockets and everything. And I’m pretty sure that Astro-Knights is on another planet, because Dr. Hare said, and I quote, “The stars shine brighter when there’s no pollution…or atmosphere.” No atmosphere means another planet!!! Astro-Knights, I bet, is going to be the best island yet!!!!! :grin:

• GoldenStar says:

A teeny bit off subjuct, but did ANYONE notice that the back round in the tiger copter picture is the EXACT same when you click the AstroKnights Coming this Spring link, and it shows 4 seens from the island. Main Street, Volcano land (which i just noticed has a small person in it) Jungle land, and Ice land. Ice land is the exact same backround as the tigercopter picture! :)

12. Trusty Bee says:

Cool! I can’t wait till astro knights comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. ruthrose88 says:

thats wierd.my comments arenbt getting posted?
    on topic:look at that sky scraper!ots so cool!man i REALY eant ak to come out

14. Magic Monster says:

hey… tomorrow is the first sunday of the month… doesn’t that mean there will be The Super Secret Suprise??? :-o

15. congrats for your second post grumpy wolf

16. SERIOUS FOX says:

Scary Tomato,where are some of my comments?

17. SERIOUS FOX says:

Fearless Paw,want to be my friend?

18. Congratz Incredible Thunder :D

19. Cheerful Claw says:

Don’t worry, 1846914. All you need is patience. Spring isn’t over yet, remember? (Although sometimes up here in New York feels like it.) Patience is key. And of course it’s coming out! I know how you feel, and just about everyone here knows it, too. So don’t fret. :wink:

• Cheerful Claw says:

Remember, Spring doesn’t end until June, so it might come this month, it might not. Plus, remember that first that Astro-Knights thing on the Poptropica website has to become ‘Coming Soon’ instead of ‘Coming thhs Spring’. And lets not forget that it has to show up on the map first, so…(by the way, I’m sorry I’m being a little pessimistic. I really don’t like to be this way. I like being optimistic. But this is, sadly, the truth.)

• *checking creators blog*
      wow! we have been waiting for astro knights seince November 7th 2008!!!
      so all i can say is… hurry up and put the island on!!

20. SERIOUS FOX says:

i want to see all the creators and Cool wing i was talking to Neat Whale.

21. I know, right??

• Actually, We have Been Waiting Since Friday, January 30, 2009. So emmmmmm, Its Already Been about 4 1/2 (4 and a Half) Months! Almost 5 Months! thats More Than a 1 1/2 (1 and a Half) Season, Winter & Spring!

We have Been Waiting Winter and Spring, 2 seasons. 5 Months, January, February, March, April & May. And that Like Almost Half Of a Year 8-O Those Creators Should Read this Comment! Half a Year! Half a Year! OMG! 1 1/2 Of a year we have been Waiting! :-(

• O h M y C heese

• A. Thanks for useing OMC (oh my chesse) and B. that’s when they first said the name of the island. we’ve been getting sneek peeks seince November 7, 2008.

22. Golden Eagle says:

I wonder what Vlad’s Poptropica Name is. It’d be weird if someone who knew the cheat (Ctrl-Shift-S, with your mouse over a desired Poptropican) and did that to Vlad! Then there would be duplicate Vlads, and people would be confused when they saw Vlad the Viking, but no on was featured in that room! :eek:

Scary Tomato: It might be ‘Vlad the Viking’. We do know Shark Boy’s is ‘Shark Boy’ from a previous PCB post! ;)

23. toocool says:

W.O.W,
    amazing!!!
    THat is the coolest poptropican ever!!!

Thanx!!!

-toocool

24. Grey Flame says:

The girl in the Clear Sky post has a pretty unique outfit, I’ve never seen any of those clothes before! They might be releasing them soon!

25. cookie345 says:

I like her style. I think its a mix and match of the people who walk around on Early Poptropica, every time i go there, they always wear something new. Those lips look neat too.

26. Orange Tummy says:

Other than the lips, all of her clothes are released. Cool, huh? :D

27. acctually, all except the lips are already out.

28. SERIOUS FOX says:

i don’t care about the t shirt.

29. Thank You! Thank You! I Wanted to Know why they Didn;t Post a T-Shirt! Thank you!
    I Thought of a Really Cool T-Shirt!
    The Poptropica Girl Pop star wearing the blue with a Logo that says

“Poptropica Idol” Title Reference: to American Idol! The T-Shirts Were So Awesome. I Also Haven’t seen ANY Advertisements Latley! (Beside that SUPID Lucky Charms thing)

30. dang. :(

31. Fearless Paw says:

Me neither.

32. Cheerful Claw says:

Yeah, but you gotta admit: it WAS fun to look at. :razz:

33. *shruggs* no clue.

34. Huh?? :?

35. Orange Tummy says:

Hey, me too and it didn’t go under! I wonder if that girl is supposed to be a player or one of those people that walk around, tell you stuff and change clothes after re-entering the area.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 659 other followers