About these ads

Mixed Races

Welcome to another round of Poptropica Popularity Contests! It’s the third one this week, and this time we’ve got mixed races: 24 Carrot, Super Power, Spy and Nabooti Islands are all crammed in one! Check it out:

Don’t they all look cool? Whether it’s the policewoman, grass-head, or mayor that you like, remember to head over to the Creators’ Blog to vote. To vote, simply visit the Poptropica Creators’ Blog and look for the poll widget on the right side. Once you find it, read through the options and use the picture above to help you choose! Click on the box(es) you want to give a vote for, and then press Submit. Happy voting! :lol:

“A” looks really smart! (It must pay off, too, because he’s winning so far.) Who did you vote for? Today I picked A, C, and G!

If you missed yesterday’s contest, don’t worry. You can still read all about it in the post below!

About these ads

Comments

1. Bendy Lizard says:

I picked A, F, and I, but I think the grass head looks coolest :lol:

2. Grey Flame says:

Hmm… I wonder what these contests will be for… maybe just for fun…

Anyways, I voted for D, F, and I!

3. Grey Lizard says:

Now theres another contest. THis Time its nabooti characters. Also , you seem to have more of those TopOfBlog things.

4. Cheerful Claw says:

I have no idea what to pick! There all ao funny looking. This is the hardest one yet for me to choose.

5. i voted a b and c

6. I like A and F.

7. shrederdude says:

There is a new popularity contest on the Creator’s Blog.

8. i just like all of tem so i just voted for all of tem

9. I voted for i

10. Doesnt H. comes from Shark tooth island?

• Cheerful Claw says:

I don’t know. Maybe…Yeah, I think he IS from Shark Tooth Island. Good eye, clubpenguin4607! :smile:

11. SERIOUS FOX says:

who is H?

12. i vote for……….. J!!! J

13. If you want to see a reader’s feedback :) , I rate this post for four from five. Decent info. Thanks, anyway!

14. Calm Spinner says:

OK, something really really weird just happened. I clicked on Popularity contest #1, and came up with Poptropical thunder’s blog, and it said the same words in the header as this one, except a different name, and the page was completely blank except the side, which looks just like this one! And the header looks different, too. What happened?

15. i choose A.

16. Poplopokia says:

A and J

17. E, F, G, H, I, J

18. shrederdude says:

I agree

19. Cheerful Claw says:

Got that right. :grin:

Trackbacks

1. [...] to check out yesterday’s contest here. Boy, what a lot of species! [...]

2. [...] Recent Posts PHB Sneak Peeks: The Dead King Nabooti Inhabitants Mixed Races Yum, black juice! Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)Disneys’ Lucky Socks [...]

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 785 other followers